Page 11 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Has he met your guy friends? Cus sometimes that can help. I sympathise with the reassurance thing tho.. I'm like that too.
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by little_legs View Post
    Has he met your guy friends? Cus sometimes that can help. I sympathise with the reassurance thing tho.. I'm like that too.

Yes and no. He comes out with me when I go to the club meets but I have a few friends not in the club that I don't hang out with I just talk to. The needing reassurance is the big thing though because I get silly and it causes problems.

I feel bad about it because my close friends hear about it all the time. I used to be an interesting person! When me and my bf get on it's great, just the last two weeks were really hard.
    My Name is Helen and I ENJOY being single!!

Now Piercings
    1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th lobe x 1.6
    Left helix x 1.2 Left Conch x 1.6 Right tragus x 1.2
    Tongue x 1.6
    Right nipple x 1.6 (RIP Left Nipple 29/09/08)
    Navel 1.6
    VCH

Tattoos
    Back - Tigger, C'est la vie, Moon Bonsai tree across my back
    Wrist - Gemini symbol, family initials
    Right Leg - tigger
    Right Foot - three stars
    Left ankle - flames

Black and white photo

Facebook

tbh he might be a bit like me.. i get jealous if my other half has female friends, even tho I met them and they're all lovely and I know he wouldn't do anything behind my back. It might just be that you're seeing them rather than him and it feels like life's not fair lol
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

I thought me and my bf were getting things back on track...maybe not...he said yesterday that he thinks i rely on him for social intercations and companionship and getting out and meeting people...then went on to say that i'm a burden for him because if he's out and i'm at home bored he feels guilty he's not with me

Today he's been saying that its his fault and that maybe it'd be better for me if we break up. How is that better for me? Being miserable with a broken heart!! I sometimes wonder if he wants to break up with me but is trying to find reasons to do it that make out its in my interests??
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Senior Member steady_ashlee_goes's Avatar

Relationships are the toughest yet most nourishing thing you can put your heart through.
    current personal experiences have shown me that you find out if you TRULY love someone during the hard times. its easy to be happy during the good.
    the bad tests your longevity as a couple.
    if you're in love, dont let go. make necessary changes, adapt. if its mutual you'll know. just dont expect too much.
    we are, after all, all human.
    Septum
    Navel
    Nostril
    8x lobes
    2x baby stretches
    *[Baby is this love for real?]

I've been with my bf for 6 months and ended up living with him for the same length of time - confusing situation. Was never meant to be a permanent thing but as its worked out so great I kinda thought he'd just stay. But no, he wants to move out next term to live with a load of blokes cause its apparently something he has always wanted to do yet he says there is nothing wrong with the relationship??

I could muder him sometimes...

Why do men never make any sense in relationships? You get the odd few that are great and are everything you want but then there's that other percentage who are such w***ers.

Foo, in reply to your question, I didn't text him today thinking I'm not going to be the pushover he obviously thinks I am. Whenever I have an argument with him or any of my friends I'm usually the first to text even if I'm not in the wrong, and then it just looks like I'm admitting defeat.

Lately though, I've made decisions to just not text first and see how it will take for them, particularly him, to text me first. Lo and behold he text me first today, a lot earlier than I expected, I was half thinking this would go on for a couple more days or something lol. What he said was nothing at all to do with what happened yesterday and I'm not quite sure what to say back because I don't want to start it all up over text but I don't want to act like nothing has happened so I haven't replied yet.

I'd love him to just say 'yes i've thought about what you said and I'm going to try and make more of an effort' which he has done in the past, but i don't think he will this time, purely based on this 'taking things slow' crap.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette1 View Post
    Lately though, I've made decisions to just not text first and see how it will take for them, particularly him, to text me first. Lo and behold he text me first today, a lot earlier than I expected, I was half thinking this would go on for a couple more days or something lol. What he said was nothing at all to do with what happened yesterday and I'm not quite sure what to say back because I don't want to start it all up over text but I don't want to act like nothing has happened so I haven't replied yet.
    and then you question if your mobile phone has ever been such a source of hassle before.....
    lol, i know what this is like!!!!
    i didnt think not getting a text back would aggaravate me as much as it does!
    Septum
    Navel
    Nostril
    8x lobes
    2x baby stretches

mobiles are the bain of my relationship at the moment...my bf desn;t have things out face to face...he does it by text message...i hate it....i worry about what he says in a text and then later he says he meant it a different way...you can;t always tell how a text message is meant to be read....plus in my last long term relationship i was dumped by text...i must have meant so much to him haha
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Quote Originally Posted by mer_1984 View Post
    mobiles are the bain of my relationship at the moment...my bf desn;t have things out face to face...he does it by text message...i hate it....i worry about what he says in a text and then later he says he meant it a different way...you can;t always tell how a text message is meant to be read....
    OMG....YES!!! A text cannot replace real conversation. im forever being blamed for reading messages wrong!!!
    Septum
    Navel
    Nostril
    8x lobes
    2x baby stretches