Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I have regular contact with my ex, she's one of my mates and my then bf and now husband has always been fine with it, although if he asked me to stop talking to her I'd have probably asked him why he didn't trust me (I'd assume he thought something extra was going on). I know there are other issues here so it's not a perfect comparison. It seems to be something extra you're not happy with each time you post and as you said it may well be that you're not suited. Either way I hope you find a situation you're happy with!
    You know, if they ended things on friendly terms and he was openly honest about it, I think things would be different and I would feel differently about it. But from everything he has explained to me, they did NOT end things on friendly terms and he doesn't want to talk to her. I guess I don't trust him with this issue because I feel like something is weird about this entire thing. Why would you continue to have contact with someone and not want to upset someone that you don't even want to talk to in the first place? I feel like he is not telling me the whole story. Everytime I try to ask him and tell him that this situation confuses me he tells me "that's just how it is".

And thank you for not being judgmental of me and telling me I'm being unreasonable. I appreciate that.
    Current: 20g Lobes, 18g Traguses, 14g Septum, 12g Standard Navel, 14g VCH, 14g Tongue.
    Soon to come: Rooks, conches, helixes, 1 more lobe piercing in each lobe.
    Contemplating: Vertical labret, nipples.

Everything is still lovely. 2 year anniversary in a few months.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

If anybody is wondering Kyle and I are doing amazing, the odd hick-up and emotional times, but still togeather 7months!
    Ross
    Once known as ash_scotland88

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky05 View Post
    You know, if they ended things on friendly terms and he was openly honest about it, I think things would be different and I would feel differently about it. But from everything he has explained to me, they did NOT end things on friendly terms and he doesn't want to talk to her. I guess I don't trust him with this issue because I feel like something is weird about this entire thing. Why would you continue to have contact with someone and not want to upset someone that you don't even want to talk to in the first place? I feel like he is not telling me the whole story. Everytime I try to ask him and tell him that this situation confuses me he tells me "that's just how it is".

And thank you for not being judgmental of me and telling me I'm being unreasonable. I appreciate that.
    That would make me worry ya know, as you said he said he won't talk to her, then won't stop talking to her. Makes you wonder how seriously he's actually taking your relationship, he needs a slap round the chops and to realise he's gonna lose you if you ask me. Maybe it's time for an ultimatum?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Two year anniversary on Tuesday
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

I helped Neil move into his new apartment over the weekend, it's such a gorgeous place! The only downside to it really is that the girl he's moving in with is someone he a. doesn't really know that well, b. previously liked and c. has kissed. My feelings are a bit all over the place about it, he didn't really have a choice because he was so deperate to move out and she's the only one he could move in with atm. She'd hardly be there because she works something mad like 8am - 3pm then 9pm- 2:30am. And yet I still feel...weird about it.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I think it's natural to feel weird in a situation like that, I know I'd have a little fit.

Just try and stay calm and rational and don't let the bad thoughts affect your relationship. I'm sure he understands any insecurity about it.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Aye you're right, we've not talked about in depth but he said he does understand why I feel how I feel, even if I can't really define it.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

We just got married On October 23rd. She is the most amazing person I have ever known, she is the woman of my dreams, and my best friend !!!
    Last edited by MIKEnALABAMA; 11-01-2010 at 08:38 PM.
    1 Navel w/ BlackLine bar (first piercing)
    TAT's:
    Right Shoulder- Japanese Blade
    Left Shoulder- Japanese Blade
    Middle Of Back- Tribal Lightning
    Square of Back- Tribal Cross
    Lower Back- Tribal Fire

He was absolutely horrible to me this morning, same old shit again after the ultimatum I gave him....I suppose I should start looking to move out or kick him out :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<