Thread: General Relationship Thread

Well my lovely hubby decided to get drunk last night, I didn't get to bed til 4am as was on a late shift. He slept downstairs (I work from home) but then as I went to bed he started dropping things and making loads of noise, walking into things in the kitchen so that kinda unsettled me. Then a few hours later he came to bed, his alarm went off so he could see to our son (I usually get a lie in as I am on lates again tonight) but he just kept snoozing it and fobbing our son off, I then realised when I woke properly it was gone 10am!! Poor thing wanted his breakfast so I've ended up getting up after about 3 hours sleep and not looking forward to the late shift coming up :(

Hubby also has an appt at the doctors this afternoon about his 'problems' that I had to make him book. But someone scared me the other night saying the GP may contact social services if they think my son is in danger (which I have to say he most certainly is not and if I ever thought he was then I would protect him myself). I know my son sholdn't ever witness anything even verbal, this is why hubby is under a strict ultimatum.

To explain - my hubby lashed out at me a couple of weeks ago when drunk, it has happened a couple of times in the past 12 years but there has been plenty of times where there has been emotional abuse/agression etc. He was referred to an abuse prevention programme but it will cost 2000 and that's money we don't have. Just don't know what to do anymore, he's still asleep in bed, will probably miss his appointment which I suppose says a lot really....if he doesn't go that's most certainly the beginning of the end.

/ramble
    Last edited by Boo; 07-29-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Callum and I might have found the perfect flat.... fingers crossed! We went to view it today and it was absolutely STUNNING.

Obviously these are show home pictures so we won't have that exact furniture.
    First half of the living room/kitchen.

Second half

That's two balconies there. The gorgeous main bathroom. Then the second bedroom which my mum'll be staying in till she finds her own place is HUGE with a walk in wardrobe. The main bedroom, mine and Callum's, is also pretty damn big. It has a shower room en-suite, a balcony and a walk in wardrobe.

We have the deposit here so if all goes to plan... it'll be ours to move into on September 1st
    Last edited by wallflower; 07-29-2010 at 06:14 PM.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Had a really good heart to heart with my girl late last night We both ended up abit teary but it was a positive conversation over all. We were both knackered and a tiny bit drunk, so the truth came out completely. It was just what we needed really. Its her birthday in a few weeks and I've got her some presents which I know she will love, so I can't wait to see her face on the day

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Two years and a month, still all going swimmingly
    14mm Lobes, Nipple, Lip

1 Watercolour half sleeve, 1 geometric dotwork half sleeve in progress, calf piece.

I'm Sam (:

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Callum and I might have found the perfect flat.... fingers crossed! We went to view it today and it was absolutely STUNNING.

Obviously these are show home pictures so we won't have that exact furniture.
    First half of the living room/kitchen.

Second half

That's two balconies there. The gorgeous main bathroom. Then the second bedroom which my mum'll be staying in till she finds her own place is HUGE with a walk in wardrobe. The main bedroom, mine and Callum's, is also pretty damn big. It has a shower room en-suite, a balcony and a walk in wardrobe.

We have the deposit here so if all goes to plan... it'll be ours to move into on September 1st
    Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous! I would loooove to live somewhere like that!

Things are going pretty swell with me and Brandon still. We had our year and a half anniversary a few days ago. Didn't do much special besides sit outside and eat. We were gonna go for a picnic at the metro parks but it was oddly full. Either way, it was nice spending time with him.
    Unfortunately today and last night we got in a little tiff, but as usual, things have been resolved.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

My boys coming down for a week in a few days & honestly, im scared.
    Last time i saw him was the first time & that was 7weeks ago, now he's coming here and i dont have a clue what kind of things to do, cant sit here all the time.
    & its a long period of time..what if something goes wrong....
    Blahh what the hell am i doing.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

You'll have to do some research and think of places to go. I hope the weather is nice for you, because that'll make things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    The niceness of this flat depresses me as I am currently flat-hunting and have only found dumps for my budget! Lucky lucky!

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Aww :( That's what happened with us and then this one popped up! The desposit is paid so it's now OURS Roll on September 1st.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Still a looooong way off but I found the perfect ring to surprise Robin with when he pops the question (well, I think that's what I'll do :s all I know is I want to get him this). Need income first obviously, pricey.

The gears turn when you spin the edges. :O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI2N6fsPjjg
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery