Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Masinor View Post
    Ok so we split on Thursday night because of his paranoia and a few other issues, he has been begging to come back ever since however he still doesnt trust me, then i log into face book today and see the first thing he did once we split was become friends with his ex, now if i had become friends with any guy since we split he would hit the roof...... is it wrong that it really got to me?

Haha OMG same! I saw that Dan has suddenly become friends with his psycho ex, despite his adamance that he doesn't want her knowing what's going on in his life and he hates her. He had also written on her wall like they're best mates. Plank.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Scarred_pierced

How convenient. Alex seriously that guy was a waste of time. I really wish you didn't waste any time on him and PLEASE learn to take advice!!

Men!!! Grrrr, sort of glad i'm not the only who sees that as wrong!

Also the pictures of my weekend out went up last night, and oh dear that went down badly! Double standards annoy the crap out of me!!
    So far i have......

Left lobe 1x 1.2 1x 5mm
    Right lobe 1x 1.2 1x 1.6
    Right tragus
    Right helix
    Nose
    Left side of lip
    Tongue
    Left industrial
    ​Right Nipple

Tattoos

8 pentagrams down left side of my back
    Tree of life on left arm
    RAF Pin-up on right leg
    Triple moon goddess symbol on left forearm
    ​Horned God symbol on right forearm

http://www.facebook.com/Masinor85

Haha oh dear, let him have his tantrum and just get out and enjoy yourself
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

haha thats pretty much what i did, i told him if i continue to talk to him i would get too angry and say something i regret. So to go away and calm down and we will talk again tomorrow.

I knew it would happen because i am in the vicinity of guys in the pictures.
    So far i have......

Left lobe 1x 1.2 1x 5mm
    Right lobe 1x 1.2 1x 1.6
    Right tragus
    Right helix
    Nose
    Left side of lip
    Tongue
    Left industrial
    ​Right Nipple

Tattoos

8 pentagrams down left side of my back
    Tree of life on left arm
    RAF Pin-up on right leg
    Triple moon goddess symbol on left forearm
    ​Horned God symbol on right forearm

http://www.facebook.com/Masinor85

Stu asked me if i'd consider moving in together in september, I'm not sure what to say, as it came as a bit of a surprise! Things are going really well between us, and in september we'd have been going out for about 9months. I've never lived with a partner before so not sure how i'd get on?!? stu spends 5 nights a week here most weeks anyway, i just have various concerns! Gonna have to have a good think about it!! :os
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Nicola brought me a couple gifts on Monday, a mix cd she made of songs that makes her think of me and a pair of beano boxers with dennis and gnasher lol =]
    And she's apparently got something else when I go through to meet her and her dad on Fri =]

I feel pretty bad tho since I'm crap with buying gifts and "romantic" things =/

We saw Toy Story 3 3D on monday too, and went for a meal after it which was fun, oh we also ran around the park playing on swings, slides, roundabouts etc. acting like wee kids which was awesome =]
    Yesterday was good too, we went into town and walked about before meeting a couple of her friends, then we went for something to eat, then met more of her friends and went to the pub =]
    Last edited by Rockiain; 07-28-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: adding more =]

I have no idea if this is the right place to ask this but couldnt think of anywhere else.
    So my boyfriend is turning 25 in a month and i'm sooo bad at finding something, already christmas was a nightmare tho he liked my gift. Been with him for 10 months btw.
    Anywho, i've been trying to find the perfect gift for him but it's really difficult. And the fact that we wont even be able to be in the same country doesn't make it any easier.

Now i've thought i might make him a picture with frames and all, a drawing of his car that he has to sell soon. He's a car fanatic and i like to draw so i thought it might work. And then add something to go with it. What do you guys think?
    I'll make him a surprise dinner the next time we'll meet after his birthday. Any other ideas i'd be glad to hear ^^
    Last edited by tonguetied87; 07-29-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: spelling check..
    Current piercings:
    Both lobes x 3
    Rook
    Navel

Helix

Smiley

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental
    - like on a breeze,but I, I think maybe it's both.
    Maybe both is happening at the same time." -Forrest Gump-

That sounds awesome I think he'll love it!
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! =]