Thread: General Relationship Thread

Miggz

Quote Originally Posted by trivium11 View Post
    Finally I'm with a steady date. Been seeing her for around 2 months and we're going great. We both think that we'll make it to the next step known as a relationship in the future but taking things slow.

She's actually made me feel happy again.
    yays

oooh I said I questioned if Liam would come down this weekend or not.
    his work is more important again, so it won't be tomorrow night, it'll be saturday evening, then he leaves first thing sunday morning.
    ergh, is there much point :/
    Sarah

*hugs sarah* he's a tattooist, from watching miami ink ive learnt most of them are like that :/

Rhi's having a slight bout (sp?) of `I hate having CFS/MEness` and I don't get to see her tomorrow...I hate it when she's like that :(

I know, I've learnt it too. It's half annoying cos at the beginning of the relationship he wouldn't have cared and come seen me anyway. But I think as he's becoming more popular at the studio he's getting more work so he's finding work more nicer.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I miss him so much :(
    I'm never doing long distance relationships ever again.
    Sarah

:( have you talked with him about it? i guess it's hard, it's not just like hes putting anything above you but his job...im only 15, cant help much :P
    but yeah, i dont think i could ever make a long distance relationship work :/

Hah I won't say anything about it atm, I'd be pissed if he'd blown me off completely for his job, but he is still seeing me, so he says.
    Oh I duno.
    If we never see each other cos he's working, then I don't think I'll bother keeping this up.

Oh I love how I'm all bitter and angry about him cos we've been apart so long, I'll be back on sunday night like "OH I LOVE LIAM SO MUCHHHHHHHHH" :P
    Sarah

meh, well i guess as long as the good times seem worth it

Miggz

Quote Originally Posted by black_thorn View Post
    Hah I won't say anything about it atm, I'd be pissed if he'd blown me off completely for his job, but he is still seeing me, so he says.
    Oh I duno.
    If we never see each other cos he's working, then I don't think I'll bother keeping this up.

Oh I love how I'm all bitter and angry about him cos we've been apart so long, I'll be back on sunday night like "OH I LOVE LIAM SO MUCHHHHHHHHH" :P
    why do you love being bitter and angry?

no I mean, how like I love how I change from being all bitter from not seeing him, to being on cloud 9 when he leaves
    Sarah

yea the good times always seem worth it haha
    I'm still hung up over my ex and its been almost 8 months since we broke up (on and off in that time tho) and we were together for 8 months I am still so in love with him and everytime I see him or we hang out i cling to his every word its a wee bit pathetic but I've finaly decided guys suck (no offence I've been talking to my feminist step sister too much lately) so I'm just gonna be friends with him since he cant make up his mind if he actually want to get back with me, and then theres the whole problem with all my other guy mates now thinking I'm free game coz I'm single and i dont even like any of them they are all just mates argh ranting makes me feel better
    Current - right lobe x 2, left lobe x 1 normal, Nape surface x 1 (ouch is sore again), Both nipples horizontal, Right lip labret x 2, Venoms
    Coming soon - 2 X vertical nips, 2nd half of leg tattoo, Lace flower cover-up tattoo, Another labret on the right

Ink - chest TCB with lightning bolts crossing, matching wrist pieces, leg piece, skull bunny on my left ribs, 2 x Kanji both shoulders (left/love, right/desire), centre back Eye with skull in the iris
    ask me about them