Page 10 of 1398 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Been with Danielle for just over 2 and a half years......she my favorite. Keeps me from being a homocidal maniac too!
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

I've been with my bf Jamie for nearly 2 years, we've been having a few problems the last couple of months, and especially this last couple of weeks but we have started to sort things out now and we're getting everything back on track!!! :o)
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Yesterday my other half called me clingy because I gave him a hug and then jokingly jumped onto his lap. He said 'don't you think you're clingy sometimes?'
    So I hugged him a bit longer just to make a point then silently moved away from him.

He went out of the room to finish watching football or whatever and I stayed in his room, then my friend phoned me so I was talking to him for a bit when my boyfriend came back in the room (this is my guy friend who my bf doesn't really like).

Basically we ended up having it out with each other, telling each other a few home truths (I don't like that this relationship feels like it's on his terms since we got back together because he keeps going back to 'we're meant to be taking things slowly this time') He says things like I'm clingy because he knows it really winds me up because it's completely untrue.

I go out with my friends all the time and he does nothing. He never calls anyone to do anything, he waits for everyone, including his friends, to come to HIM. He said that the fact I was just sitting in his room watching the end of a film and talking on the phone made it look like I had nothing better to do, whereas he had plans to watch the football etc.

My response was 'so I sat on a bed watching tv and had nothing to do, whereas you sat...on a bed...watching tv, and you had plans?!' He was saying he doens't feel the nedd to phone people and arrange to do things, he can just be by himself because he's not dependent on anyone or anything, which is where I flipped because he always says that like he's implying that I AM dependent. Then says that's not what he's saying.

Then he suddenly comes out with 'is there something I should know about?' and I'm like what? And he went 'well you were on the phone to Adrian (I told him this - Adrian is the friend he doesn't like because he thinks something went on between us) and started stumbling over your words when I came in the room.'
    So I was like wow that must mean something is going on - I lost my train of thought when he came into the room, plus I didn't want him to know it was Adrian at the time because he goes all stupid. The conversation we were having wasn't private in the least.

So he's basically accusing me of something happening between us again because apparantly I think he has a reason to be annoyed that I was talking to him.
    Silly me for thinking that if he can hold a grudge for 3 months, he can hold it for 6 months.
    Then he was like 'oh you're not answering my question, you're just turning it round and asking more questions' so in the end I just said 'NO THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!'
    Why the hell would I ask him if he has a problem with me talking to the guy if I knew there was some new reason for him to HAVE a problem? Surely I just wouldn't say anything?!

Anyway I left his house and he asked me to text him later on - which I didn't, and he didn't text me and I've not spoken to him all day today either so great.. if he thinks I'm clingy I shall just un-cling myself.

Oh, and he also had a problem that I came round to his house and didn't tell him I was planning on staying, I don't remember this ever being a problem before, but because I used the o-so-technical term - 'popping round' that means I don't intend to stay...what the hell?

I just said sorry if I cut into your oh-so-important plans for the weekend - not that he even had any....grr...
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

been with carlu since 18th of dec 2007
    My birthday! hehe

I'm currently kinda seeing someone. And I'm hoping he doesn't see this LOL He's very different to my ex partners.. a lot more attentive and energetic so that takes a bit of getting used to. He is really lovely tho
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette1 View Post
    Yesterday my other half called me clingy because I gave him a hug and then jokingly jumped onto his lap. He said 'don't you think you're clingy sometimes?'
    So I hugged him a bit longer just to make a point then silently moved away from him.

He went out of the room to finish watching football or whatever and I stayed in his room, then my friend phoned me so I was talking to him for a bit when my boyfriend came back in the room (this is my guy friend who my bf doesn't really like).

Basically we ended up having it out with each other, telling each other a few home truths (I don't like that this relationship feels like it's on his terms since we got back together because he keeps going back to 'we're meant to be taking things slowly this time') He says things like I'm clingy because he knows it really winds me up because it's completely untrue.

I go out with my friends all the time and he does nothing. He never calls anyone to do anything, he waits for everyone, including his friends, to come to HIM. He said that the fact I was just sitting in his room watching the end of a film and talking on the phone made it look like I had nothing better to do, whereas he had plans to watch the football etc.

My response was 'so I sat on a bed watching tv and had nothing to do, whereas you sat...on a bed...watching tv, and you had plans?!' He was saying he doens't feel the nedd to phone people and arrange to do things, he can just be by himself because he's not dependent on anyone or anything, which is where I flipped because he always says that like he's implying that I AM dependent. Then says that's not what he's saying.

Then he suddenly comes out with 'is there something I should know about?' and I'm like what? And he went 'well you were on the phone to Adrian (I told him this - Adrian is the friend he doesn't like because he thinks something went on between us) and started stumbling over your words when I came in the room.'
    So I was like wow that must mean something is going on - I lost my train of thought when he came into the room, plus I didn't want him to know it was Adrian at the time because he goes all stupid. The conversation we were having wasn't private in the least.

So he's basically accusing me of something happening between us again because apparantly I think he has a reason to be annoyed that I was talking to him.
    Silly me for thinking that if he can hold a grudge for 3 months, he can hold it for 6 months.
    Then he was like 'oh you're not answering my question, you're just turning it round and asking more questions' so in the end I just said 'NO THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!'
    Why the hell would I ask him if he has a problem with me talking to the guy if I knew there was some new reason for him to HAVE a problem? Surely I just wouldn't say anything?!

Anyway I left his house and he asked me to text him later on - which I didn't, and he didn't text me and I've not spoken to him all day today either so great.. if he thinks I'm clingy I shall just un-cling myself.

Oh, and he also had a problem that I came round to his house and didn't tell him I was planning on staying, I don't remember this ever being a problem before, but because I used the o-so-technical term - 'popping round' that means I don't intend to stay...what the hell?

I just said sorry if I cut into your oh-so-important plans for the weekend - not that he even had any....grr...
    Want a hug?

What are you going to do? Carry on keeping a distance?
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

I'm in a really, really complicated relationship and it's only two months old!

I met my bf on Facebook on the friday night, by the Sunday we'd met up in person and started going out. He lives about 40 miles away from me but at first that wasn't a problem. The problem was he didn't have a job, as money ran out he couldn't afford to come see me. I went to him on the train but I could only do that if it was for a day because train tickets are too expensive for me go just for a few hours. Any ways, he now has a job but it means he's only free at weekends. I work every other weekend so at the moment that's the only time I can see him as until he gets paid (and has paid off things for the 3 months he wasn't paying them) he still can't afford to come to me.

Thing is he gets jealous if I even mention another guy and I have a huge fear of being taken for granted. And instead of talking about this to each other we just snipe at each other and don't talk much. We just had two weeks apart and most of it we didn't really like each other. I'm getting a car next week which will help but if I'm constantly driving over there just going to worry my fear of being taken for granted.

Also something small, it doesn't bother me hugely, but understandably occasionally gets to me, his best friend is a girl.
    My Name is Helen and I ENJOY being single!!

Now Piercings
    1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th lobe x 1.6
    Left helix x 1.2 Left Conch x 1.6 Right tragus x 1.2
    Tongue x 1.6
    Right nipple x 1.6 (RIP Left Nipple 29/09/08)
    Navel 1.6
    VCH

Tattoos
    Back - Tigger, C'est la vie, Moon Bonsai tree across my back
    Wrist - Gemini symbol, family initials
    Right Leg - tigger
    Right Foot - three stars
    Left ankle - flames

Black and white photo

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by KieraMoon View Post
    I'm in a really, really complicated relationship and it's only two months old!

I met my bf on Facebook on the friday night, by the Sunday we'd met up in person and started going out. He lives about 40 miles away from me but at first that wasn't a problem. The problem was he didn't have a job, as money ran out he couldn't afford to come see me. I went to him on the train but I could only do that if it was for a day because train tickets are too expensive for me go just for a few hours. Any ways, he now has a job but it means he's only free at weekends. I work every other weekend so at the moment that's the only time I can see him as until he gets paid (and has paid off things for the 3 months he wasn't paying them) he still can't afford to come to me.

Thing is he gets jealous if I even mention another guy and I have a huge fear of being taken for granted. And instead of talking about this to each other we just snipe at each other and don't talk much. We just had two weeks apart and most of it we didn't really like each other. I'm getting a car next week which will help but if I'm constantly driving over there just going to worry my fear of being taken for granted.

Also something small, it doesn't bother me hugely, but understandably occasionally gets to me, his best friend is a girl.
    To be honest he needs to stop being such an arse with you, next time tell him it's not fair for him to snipe at you for talking to guys when he has a best mate thats a girl, ask him how it is different?

^.^

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    To be honest he needs to stop being such an arse with you, next time tell him it's not fair for him to snipe at you for talking to guys when he has a best mate thats a girl, ask him how it is different?

^.^
    I would but it really isn't worth the effort. I know why he's like that and it's the same for me. We were both screwed over by our exs. But I do see where you're coming from.

Now Piercings
    Tongue x 1.6
    Navel 1.6
    VCH

Tattoos
    Right Leg - tigger
    Right Foot - three stars
    Left ankle - flames

Black and white photo

Facebook

I know, but it's not fair that you should get yelled at it and he doesn't, I had that in one of mine and nearly lost all my friends because of it.

I do tell him to back off if he gets funny about it because while he has one close best friend girl, I have a lot of guys friends (kind of happens when you're on the modified car scene) and I cba with him at me every time I mention a friend. That's not really a huge problem it's me getting worried that he doesn't want to be me that is. Because my ex took me for granted I need to be constantly reassured now that my bf does want to be with me.

Now Piercings
    Tongue x 1.6
    Navel 1.6
    VCH

Tattoos
    Right Leg - tigger
    Right Foot - three stars
    Left ankle - flames

Black and white photo

Facebook