Thread: General Relationship Thread

  1. #10981
    Senior Member xBenji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul-2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    7,719

    Default

    perhaps most creepy of all, sawyer and i refer to our future children as "skin babies" (since our ferrets are out present furbabies, but i suppose when overheard on public transit or at university, this probably sounds weird)
    Benji
    Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.



  2. #10982
    Senior Member tacosareyummeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,608

    Default

    Bahaha, that sounds pretty creepy, I must say.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.


  3. #10983
    Senior Member ciderxwithxrosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun-2008
    Location
    'ull city!
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Rosie, from what you've said ti sounds like it's nothing to do with you.

    She sounds like Mike and Mike's dependance on her and love for her is the thing that's keeping her together. If she grew up in a messed up household then the thing stopping her going crazy is her family right now. It's what most people do. Is Mike the eldest? I'm just assuming so from the way she's acting towards him. He was probably the first person who she really felt loved her unconditionally and who she loved unconditionally.

    Before you and Mike broke up his love for you was not a threat to her at all (bear with me here. Remember people aren't logical when they're emotional) because even though you'd been together for a while it was teenage love. When you and Mike broke up she probably enjoyed being the comforting shoulder to cry on. She probably told him he was worth more than you and told him he was better off without you. She believed that it was just a teen relationship, he'd get over you and she'd still be the big constant in his life. Then you two got back together. Part of her was stubbornly against him getting hurt. Another part of her was annoyed that he wasn't listening to mummy anymore and was making his own decisions. Part of her was annoyed because getting back together and then following on to stay stable for months is the sign of a solid stable relationship rather than a fling. Part of her was annoyed because it showed how deeply he loves you, that he's willing to risk aan even bigger hurt in the future so he can be with you.

    I warn you I could be talking bollocks. That's jsut my initial gut feeling on the matter.

    I'm not sure there's much you can do about it. Other than over time make her feel like with you being part of the family you'd increase the number of people who love her, not take away her son.
    As per usual, nail pretty much on the head. He is the eldest and the only son and was very much a mummy's boy when we met but not out of choice if that makes sense, she was just so clingy to him and he'd drop anything instantly to go help her out at work and stuff because that's how he'd been raised, to help mummy out because mummy was first. I think it's definitely worsened since we started dating from the beginning because I'm his first serious girlfriend, despite us being just teenagers.

    She relished in what happened between us because I had helped him built up his independence and to do things away from his family more often because they were like glue when we first started sating but not in a good way (his own birthday parties up to the age of 18 would be pretty much family only...) and for a very brief period of time, he was once again, weaker than she was. And now that I'm back in the picture, despite her trying to blank me out of it, she can't stand feeling like someone has priority over her. I'm just glad people agree with me that it's an unreasonable reaction after 7 months because, despite as you said it probably not being anything personal, I still feel victimised by it. Christ, I hope he moves out in September.
    ROSIE!

    4 piercings
    1 tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

  4. #10984
    Senior Member tacosareyummeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    As per usual, nail pretty much on the head. He is the eldest and the only son and was very much a mummy's boy when we met but not out of choice if that makes sense, she was just so clingy to him and he'd drop anything instantly to go help her out at work and stuff because that's how he'd been raised, to help mummy out because mummy was first. I think it's definitely worsened since we started dating from the beginning because I'm his first serious girlfriend, despite us being just teenagers.

    She relished in what happened between us because I had helped him built up his independence and to do things away from his family more often because they were like glue when we first started sating but not in a good way (his own birthday parties up to the age of 18 would be pretty much family only...) and for a very brief period of time, he was once again, weaker than she was. And now that I'm back in the picture, despite her trying to blank me out of it, she can't stand feeling like someone has priority over her. I'm just glad people agree with me that it's an unreasonable reaction after 7 months because, despite as you said it probably not being anything personal, I still feel victimised by it. Christ, I hope he moves out in September.
    That obviously makes him the oldest seeing as he's the only one..and the youngest too.

    But besides that, I understand the whole boyfriends mom not liking you, Brandon's mom disliked me for the longest time because she found out we were having sex. Best thing you can do is be nice and hope she gets over it. If not, well, you're dating him, not her, so she's going to have to deal with you around.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.


  5. #10985
    Senior Member ciderxwithxrosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun-2008
    Location
    'ull city!
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    That obviously makes him the oldest seeing as he's the only one..and the youngest too.

    But besides that, I understand the whole boyfriends mom not liking you, Brandon's mom disliked me for the longest time because she found out we were having sex. Best thing you can do is be nice and hope she gets over it. If not, well, you're dating him, not her, so she's going to have to deal with you around.
    Actually, he's got a sister as well if you'd read back. By "he's the only son in the family", I mean that they have a daughter too. He's the only male child the house, so I was just making the "momma's boy" connection with that comment.

    Well if I'm not allowed around the house and she's hung up the phone on me before, I haven't really got a chance to be nice to her so...yeah :/ I'm trying my best but it's incredibly frustrating.
    ROSIE!

    4 piercings
    1 tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

  6. #10986
    Senior Member Emzyminx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul-2008
    Location
    immingham, north lincolnshire
    Posts
    4,384

    Default

    so today my ex got owned well and truely. i was in the pub i always go in earlier having a quick pint after my driving lesson and before going to baz's. i met up with my big bro's, (not actually brothers, blokes ranging from their late 20's to late 40's that play rugby together etc) i've known these guys for years so when i saw my ex walking in i knew it was gonna be fun and games. he stood right at the other end of the bar and kept looking over. i went for a fag and he followed me. started chatting a load of sh!t at me saying it was only a matter of time till he got me on my own. he started going on about his new phone, showing it off and saying now i'm not draining all his money he can afford to buy himself stuff (he stole loads of money from me when we were together to buy drugs) and that he could make a call and within minutes a group of people would be here to kick my head in. (soooo scared by this point...not) within seconds the guys were stood around me.

    he started to look a bit nervous..

    dan then proceeded to pick him up with one arm by the back of his jacket, and threw him in the river that runs along the front of the pub. not a nice river either, a manky, busy town river full of trollies and god knows what else. in the mean time his phone had dropped out of his hand onto the chair he was stood near, so leaning over the bars looking down at him, i shouted "oh by the way, you forgot your phone" and threw it into the river beside him.


    happy, happy days
    Emzii

    current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

    retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

    tattoos:
    several! ask me..



  7. #10987
    Scarred_pierced
    Guest

    Default

    hahaha!! Awesome, i love it when pushy bullying exes get their comeuppance!

  8. #10988
    Senior Member Emzyminx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul-2008
    Location
    immingham, north lincolnshire
    Posts
    4,384

    Default

    he defiantly got his commuppance!!!!

    still making me giggle thinking about it now
    Emzii

    current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

    retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

    tattoos:
    several! ask me..



  9. #10989
    Senior Member tacosareyummeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    Actually, he's got a sister as well if you'd read back. By "he's the only son in the family", I mean that they have a daughter too. He's the only male child the house, so I was just making the "momma's boy" connection with that comment.

    Well if I'm not allowed around the house and she's hung up the phone on me before, I haven't really got a chance to be nice to her so...yeah :/ I'm trying my best but it's incredibly frustrating.
    Oops, sorry, missed that bit. Didn't mean to try and be an arse, I was just trying to make jokes.
    I was just giving a suggestion, doesn't really mean it's possible. Trust me, I completely understand. It's impossible to reason with some adults, especially ones like my boyfriends who are super religious aka righteous. I can't believe you're actually not even allowed over. That's a bit out of hand if you ask me.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.


  10. #10990
    Senior Member Dreadjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr-2009
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emzyminx View Post
    so today my ex got owned well and truely. i was in the pub i always go in earlier having a quick pint after my driving lesson and before going to baz's. i met up with my big bro's, (not actually brothers, blokes ranging from their late 20's to late 40's that play rugby together etc) i've known these guys for years so when i saw my ex walking in i knew it was gonna be fun and games. he stood right at the other end of the bar and kept looking over. i went for a fag and he followed me. started chatting a load of sh!t at me saying it was only a matter of time till he got me on my own. he started going on about his new phone, showing it off and saying now i'm not draining all his money he can afford to buy himself stuff (he stole loads of money from me when we were together to buy drugs) and that he could make a call and within minutes a group of people would be here to kick my head in. (soooo scared by this point...not) within seconds the guys were stood around me.

    he started to look a bit nervous..

    dan then proceeded to pick him up with one arm by the back of his jacket, and threw him in the river that runs along the front of the pub. not a nice river either, a manky, busy town river full of trollies and god knows what else. in the mean time his phone had dropped out of his hand onto the chair he was stood near, so leaning over the bars looking down at him, i shouted "oh by the way, you forgot your phone" and threw it into the river beside him.


    happy, happy days
    This is AMAZING
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

    Facebook (:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •