Thread: General Relationship Thread

gandy

tbh rhi, hes a man abave all men, hes the one who wants to fight for his contry, for you, his family, and evan me if i may say so, so maybe you should talk to him and see how he feels about it?

i wish i could go fight, but im stupidly fat, unhealfy and blind in one eye so im not much use lol

and to youki, thanks, but i mean she hasnt done anything wrong really has she?, comparied to my exes shes been the best, theres no bagege (i hope) you know, nothings gone wrong, so yeah

just need to get use to not holding her hand and i think well be ok

Yeah, I know. But most people are like "oh my god...why doesn't she love me anymore. The bitch! Die die die." which is just stupid. But you're being sensible and rational and looking at the positives. You're holding up better than I would be. Hense the respect.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

gandy

tbh i was like that, for maybe 15mins, but yeah i didnt sleep that night, but thats when i was thinking "well she hasnt done anything bad?" so yeah, dont get me wrong id love it if we were still togther, but at the same time im quite happy being friends, my trust with other people has slumped abit but not like with sarah where it went away completly, so yeah, its still a bit wried after 6ish months you get use to being with somebody, but we were friends before so i dont see why we cant still be that now

plus she gives really good hugs

surreel

Gandy, it's nice you have gained a friend from this. It is very mature of you to come out and say this. Part of me wishes that I hadn't of self-destructed some of my past relationships the way I did.

gandy

well im happy to still know carlu in anyway, so we split up? why should i push her out of my life? shes one of a very few friends i have left, thanks to sarah who told me i didnt need anyfriends cuz i had her blah blah blah blah,

i could have taken the low road, blocked her on mysaoce, my phone so on and so on, but i have a feeling i would have wished i didnt do that, so im ganna take the high road and be i danno grown up (owch that hurt) about it all, but as ive said out of all of my exes, this one has made me the happest and was the nicest to me, so yeah, i dont fancy loseing a friend too

Oh man, I wish my exes were like you.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Gandy, that's awesome
    I've never really wanted to stay friends with an ex, but if me and my current girlfriend broke up (=/) I really wouldn't want to lose her as a friend aswell.

Well done for being mature
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

Facebook IAM

gandy

Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    Gandy, that's awesome
    I've never really wanted to stay friends with an ex, but if me and my current girlfriend broke up (=/) I really wouldn't want to lose her as a friend aswell.

Well done for being mature
    *has kiddy fit*

lol

Good boy
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

Facebook IAM

Argh... was really nervous before a dental procedure yesterday, so to take my mind off it, my other half decided to list things that he disliked about me. Some of them were quite, well... unexpected.

Now there's weirdness.
    --
    Various piercings and inks.
    Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Vanity :: Create