Thread: General Relationship Thread

Ah it was a weird marketing cult. They try and suck you in completely so you do nothing but work for them. I got told off for talking to my boyfriend. Weird.

I was teasing. Although I did think you were bi rather than fully one way. Ah well, my gaydar is pretty rubbish. Seriously though how are you?
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

I confuse myself sometimes......it seems to change every day.

I'm good thanks, despite some serious financial problems involving rent, car insurance, a laptop and a snowboarding holiday. I'm choosing to ignore this for the time being with the assumption that I'll get a job in august and september and everything will be fine. That's how the world works, right?

In other news I've been single for a few months and am mostly enjoying it, and after mediocre exam results in my 2nd year I'm really looking forward to next year when I get to write my dissertation.

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Portia Elizabeth, I'd try talking about it, but don't make it sound too serious. TBH he's probably just feeling guilty and giving you a guilt free option should you want to. I know I've done that with my boyfriend before. I love him more than anything, but if he doesn't seem to be happy for some reason I always let him know he can leave, no hard feelings. Even though it'd kill me, if it'd make him happier I'd do it in a second. He might just be doing that. Don't leap to conclusions.
    Thankyou :]

he should be coming round for a few hours tomorrow, so i'll try and get it sorted out with him, one way or the other. He has said to me that he feels guilty for not being able to see me very much, but I don't know how to make him understand that I don't feel bad about him not being able to see me. I understand that his job takes up all his time and stuff, but it's just as if he's making lame excuses to try and get out of the relationship. We've only really been talking about it on the phone for the last week or so, so it'll probably be a lot easier tomorrow when we're face-to-face. I hate discussing things like that over the phone.
    My lovelies:

Present:
    Lip x1
    Septum x1
    Lobes x1
    10mm tunnel x1
    Industrial x1
    Navel x1
    Surface bar on hip x1

Past:
    Lip
    Left Nostril
    Left ear Cartilage

My boyfriend is currently working on his dissertation this week, so we're not going to see each other at all until next Monday. I feel so lonely, because the flat is empty as well, it's just me alone. It's so quiet and I know Simon can't come over and make me feel better about it but at the same time he's one phone call away and I know he would. But I'm going to be good and not call him.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

gandy

im not mad at carlu

yes im upset but, for once i had a gf who was nice to me, honest to me and was so very very good to me for the past 6 and a half months

i know now i have a new best friend, well cuz i juist dont trust anyone alse,

thank you carlu for the wonderful times

not being funny now, but i dunno whether to just leave it with dave.... arrgghhhhhh he's a fxcking cxnt for being in the army.

But!... you've gone thru so much to get this far with him, why give up now?! silly girl.

Glad you and Carlu are good friends, Gandy.

...*hmph*

Miggz

awww rhi you were so happy 24 hrs ago

yeah but, i just feel like we're never gonna be a proper couple so we'll always be disappointed, then he's off to fight in afghanistan and everything... it's just shit, tbh.

when he gets back from turkey i'll have a proper chat with him again and see how he feels now.

I know some people who have lasted army relationships pretty well. My dad was a fighter pilot but he gave it up to be with my mum. Anyway, how do you define a "proper" couple. I don't think there is a normal when it comes to relationships. My flatmate is always going on about how me and Simon argue too much to be in a proper relationship and how it's not normal to argue that much. I just think, screw her, it's working for us...it can be tough but you just decide whether it's worth it or not. If I were you I'd definitely talk about it, but I wouldn't give up, it sounds like he makes you happy.

EDIT: Oh I completely forgot to say, that's very grown up of you Gandy, massive Kudos.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy