Thread: General Relationship Thread

I've never been one to wait before sleeping with somebody, with my last ex i slept with him the first night we went out and with stu we slept together after our 2nd date. I'm a very sexual person and if i like somebody and want to have sex with them then it feels right straight away!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette1 View Post
    getting too hot really puts him off. Also when he's had a drink he could probably try for hours without any results
    haha this is me and stu, me getting hot and him with the drink!! i'm awful for it, if i start getting hot its all i can think about and it really puts me off, if i'm then all sweaty i have to stop, i just can't get in the swing of things when i'm hot and sweaty, sex in summer is a nightmare for me!! lol!! And the drink thing for him is the same, i eventually have to stop cos i'm so knackered from him going so long lol!!
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Wait a minute....Men who say no to cake actually exist?
    I feel a smidge weird now, but I literally, never, ever, ever say no, regardless of circumstances, which works out quite well actually.

On the topic of the cake metaphor, we have our own, a few years ago we went on holiday with some friends and i started calling Larni by pie, it's stuck since so now the metaphor we use is 'i fancy a slice of pie' orrr 'eager beaver' - as in hungry for wood.

Cake's my favourite metaphor so far tho
    Last edited by I am iron man; 04-25-2010 at 10:37 PM.
    Shaun

Scalpelled - Stretched - Pierced - Inked

Quote Originally Posted by DavyBobMacca View Post
    I'm sure they don't laugh!

*sounds like a perv and giant come on*
    Nakedness is always funny, aha.

Quote Originally Posted by I am iron man View Post
    Wait a minute....Men who say no to cake actually exist?
    I feel a smidge weird now, but I literally, never, ever, ever say no, regardless of circumstances, which works out quite well actually.

On the topic of the cake metaphor, we have our own, a few years ago we went on holiday with some friends and i started calling Larni by pie, it's stuck since so now the metaphor we use is 'i fancy a slice of pie' orrr 'eager beaver' - as in hungry for wood.

Cake's my favourite metaphor so far tho
    Pie has always been a bit of an inside joke thing with my friends too, haha.

It's true. I used to think that men never said no but hey, we're all human right?

Everyone gets tired or stressed, and although I think I have a very high sex drive, if I'm knackered to the point of barely being able to keep my eyes open, I'd be inclined to turn down a nice slice.

My other half cracks me up, he's 26 years old but the way he acts sometimes you'd think he was a teenager!
    It's nice because it shows that almost 6 months down the line I know he gets as excited over us as he did in the beginning, but even he has his bad days where he just isn't in the mood.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

i want some cake :(

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I'm making coconut cake tomorrow. No pun intended.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Now that I think about it, I've had people tell me I can't know what I like and dislike sexually because I've never had sex. So apparently if you've never had sex, you have to be open to every possible sex act because you can't possibly have preferences for what you want to do and what you don't want to do.

I'm really sick of this ...ugh, I wish I could swear on this forum. Thank you to Genni for respecting the fact that sometimes inexperienced people can be knowledgeable about relationships and, dare I even suggest it, sex.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

There's obviously masses of tension and bad feeling between some members - so I'm posting to remind people to please use the ignore function on the forum.

The endless squabbling across all the threads is unnecessary. If someone posts something which breaks the forum rules then please report them.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Things between Andy and I seem to be going well He's really silly sometimes and makes me laugh :3

We're picking up our new kitten on friday so really looking forward to a nice weekend with our little family of us and Luna and new kitten Dave
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!