Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
    *imagines having cake in the Teacups*
    Makes me feel a bit ill actually
    Teacups make me feel ill... Cake + tea cups.. No thank you!
    Piercings:
    Left ear: 2 x lobe, tragus
    Right ear: 3 x lobe, forward helix
    Navel

Want:
    left auricle
    Nape
    VCH

Yeah, wouldn't want to chuck halfway through!
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Yeah, wouldn't want to chuck halfway through!
    No, tends to ruin the moment somewhat.
    Piercings:
    Left ear: 2 x lobe, tragus
    Right ear: 3 x lobe, forward helix
    Navel

Want:
    left auricle
    Nape
    VCH

*imagines having cake in the Teacups*
    Makes me feel a bit ill actually
    I work on those damn teacups.. If any of you try 'cake' in one of my cups, I will be reminding you 'this is a teacup ride, NOT a tea party'.. this conversation is hurting my brain..

My OH is back in Australia, looks like I'll be waiting a while for any cake =(
    Chelsea

Tumblrrr?

LOL!!!!!

This is an epic conversation that is not helping my cakeless singledom at all!!!

I prefer pancakes!

*sulks off to the singles thread*

,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

On the topic of sex drive, the right time to have sex, and it being essential in a relationship..
    I had sex with my first boyfriend after about 9 months and even though I was only 14 I was okay with it and still am because we had feelings for each other. In the almost 3 and a half years we dated though we only had sex 4 times! We did mess around A LOT but we didn't find much time to be alone and have sex and then he moved away after a bit over a year and I only saw him twice in the next 2 and a half years. Doesn't really help with that situation obviously. I did stay with him for long enough that it's obvious sex wasn't the most important seeing as we rarely ever did it. I always had a high sex drive though!
    With Brandon, things are different. We had sex about a month before we even started dating. That was completely okay with both of us even though we only liked each other a decent amount and had only really started hanging out a month or two before that, though we had been talking for about 8 months by then. We had sex quite often when we first got together, as often as we could really, sometimes more than once a day. Now that we've been together over a year and see each other every day, we don't do it as much, few times a week at the most. I think it's partially due to that we're really lazy and it's so much work and also because we like to just enjoy each others company, talk, and cuddle most of the time. It can be either of us who initiate it, but it's usually me in the morning. He tends to feel put out when I deny him but I feel the same when he does it to me. It's understandable but sometimes it can be downright frustrating! I'm sure once we see each other a lot less often it will be something we do a lot though. :p I may have to wake him up in a bit for a round..hm haha.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

I have to agree with the frustratingness that is men deciding they're not in the mood!

Since my 'first time' I found that I had a pretty high sex drive and my ex didn't so I found I initiated it a lot.

After him, things weren't too bad.

Then I met current boyfriend. At first it was just like CONSTANT cake demolishing.
    Now it's calmed down a lot. He's a bloody old man sometimes and promises cake but then ends up being too tired and falling asleep! Although I'm terrible for doing that too. Also, TMI perhaps but he lasts quite a while and gets distracted very easily, i.e getting too hot really puts him off. Also when he's had a drink he could probably try for hours without any results.

I feel bad, I'm there all satisfied and he's p*ssed off because the drink has just ensured it's not gonna happen for him so he has to just stop haha!
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
    Elliot, in Scrubs: "I use sex as an ice breaker"

Once again. I sound terrible lol
    That's actually pretty true, I've ended up naked a few of times in front of people the first I met them, I find it makes me feel more comfortable if everyone has something to laugh at.

I'm sure they don't laugh!

*sounds like a perv and giant come on*
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

Well my attempt at getting a slice of cake failed!
    He ended up getting some of a meal (this is my metaphor for foreplay because dessert comes after the meal! ), finishing, cuddling with me, then going back to bed! ><
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.