Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    That made me proper chuckle.. "So why do you need tomorrow off Katie?" "Well I've not been laid for 5 hours since I started this shift so I'm gonna have to stay off tomorrow to make up for it"
    Do you think it would be a valid reason to give to my tutors for handing work in late
    Piercings:
    Left ear: 2 x lobe, tragus
    Right ear: 3 x lobe, forward helix
    Navel

Want:
    left auricle
    Nape
    VCH

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex696 View Post
    This is news to me, I'm 18 and I haven't had sex for months, even in the last 2 months of my previous relationship.
    I mean I can't speak for everyone of course, but I've found my single female friends a LOT hornier than single male friends. Also all of my female friends in relationships seem to be ones who push for sexual contact.

However, I do think my view is probably skewed as if there's anything my friends come to me about, it's sex advice/issues.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

YES! I may try it at school tomorrow "sorry I've not my essays but I was well gaggin for it yesterday" :L

EDIT: Also I agree with Caz! In my experience females are much hornier, although like Caz a lot of my mates ask me sex advice ><
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

You don't know what I do and don't understand. You don't know what's in my mind. Don't tell me I'll find the right person someday when I found a lot of right people who broke my heart, something I have experienced by the way.

Don't tell me what is and isn't. You know about as much about me as you say I know about relationships.

I love how I'm probably going to get in trouble now just for defending my right to an opinion.

To be fair to swimming the best advice about relationships I get is from my best friend. He's a 24 year old virgin whose never had a relationship. He's an interested observer and so his advice comes from an objective view not from someone whose been biased by a bad experience in the past.

And thanks Stef, I was worried I was going a bit far.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

My sister frequently says I give her the best advice and it baffles her since I've never had a relationship.

Senior Member Steph>>Manchestarrr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swimmingthroughrain View Post
    You don't know what I do and don't understand. You don't know what's in my mind. Don't tell me I'll find the right person someday when I found a lot of right people who broke my heart, something I have experienced by the way.

Don't tell me what is and isn't. You know about as much about me as you say I know about relationships.

I love how I'm probably going to get in trouble now just for defending my right to an opinion.
    I love how this has been turned into a issue personal to yourself, when it started as pretty general. I'm supposed to be revising so this is a good distraction for sure!

So if you started going out with your best mate who you are in love with, and you found you didn't click sexually, would you just end it there and then?
    Current:
    lobes, Conch
    Retired: Navel, 5mm lobes, rook
    Yes please: tongue web, surface tragus septum and nipple

I think people are just feeling attacked and defensive and they will attack the easiest thing about me to attack--the fact that I've never been with anyone--to try and make me question and doubt myself.

She's not my best friend, wish she was though. I don't even know if she considers me a friend, I hope she does.

Quote Originally Posted by swimmingthroughrain View Post

I think people are just feeling attacked and defensive and they will attack the easiest thing about me to attack--the fact that I've never been with anyone--to try and make me question and doubt myself.
    evidently you havent lol and evidently your paranoid