Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
    I think I should avoid this thread for a bit.
    It's making me want cake even more.

There will definately be some pouncing next time.
    +1. Simon's off tutoring. I feel sorry for him when he walks through the door.

To be fair I've made him pizza from scratch for dinner. That deserves a big slice of cake surely.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Quote Originally Posted by swimmingthroughrain View Post
    So because I've never been with anyone, I don't know what I'm talking about?

Sex, to me, is an important, essential part of a relationship. If you're not having sex then you might as well break up and just be friends.
    lol you said it. but yes id say so, no offence but youll be offended anyway no doubt, its hard to know if youve never done it or experienced it.

Yes i know your age before you bring that up . Youll find the right person some day.

I agree with whoever picked up that you dont know what your talking about. Theres been times where me and my OH dont have sex at all and we still love each other , and hug and talk and stuff but sometimes other things get in the way ( i.e stupid continuous bleeding etc) , sex is part of a relationship but it isnt everything
    Last edited by bekki2308; 04-25-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
    God I'd kill for it 4 times a day haha I suppose that's my fault for doing the long distance thing.

and to Alex - In my experience women do seem to be a lot randier than men!
    This is news to me, I'm 18 and I haven't had sex for months, even in the last 2 months of my previous relationship.

So I've never heard about other relationships, I don't know what a good or bad relationship is, I don't know the role sex plays in relationships. Yes, you have to have a relationship to know any of this.

Get off your high horse. And I've found a lot of right people, it just didn't work out. So please keep your platitudes in your pocket.

Senior Member Steph>>Manchestarrr's Avatar

Ah right well then its a bit easier. I'm a student so I normally have quite a lot of free time for important thins like erm studying haha

I'm not jumping on you because you have never had a relationship Swimming, but I'm just saying until you've been there you wont be able to fully understand. Sometimes some people just want to chill and spend time with their partner without having sex. A lot of the time that leads to sex, but sometimes people feel a bit rubbish and being naked isn't really going to help.
    Current:
    lobes, Conch
    Retired: Navel, 5mm lobes, rook
    Yes please: tongue web, surface tragus septum and nipple

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    +1. Simon's off tutoring. I feel sorry for him when he walks through the door.

To be fair I've made him pizza from scratch for dinner. That deserves a big slice of cake surely.
    Your sex drive comments have made me giggle. ^_^, cake slices for yooou!

Now this makes me hungry and desire sex. This isn't fair.

Sex, to me, is an important, essential part of a relationship. If you're not having sex then you might as well break up and just be friends.
    It was this I was referring to. How can you argue that if you're not having sex then you might as well just be friends, if you have no experience of that to go by.

In all things in life - sex, piercing, everything - you can only judge so much by hearing from others, and somethings come from experience. Ultimately, everyone's different, But that means every experience is different too.
    Piercings:
    Left ear: 2 x lobe, tragus
    Right ear: 3 x lobe, forward helix
    Navel

Want:
    left auricle
    Nape
    VCH

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steph>>Manchestarrr View Post
    I didn't say no sex at all (and neither does the metaphor). There's nothing wrong with wanting to do it all the time, but it's not the end of the world if you don't do it every single day.
    I bet people would love the option to organise their work life to fit in with their sex needs, but I don't thing most people have that privilege unfortunately.
    That made me proper chuckle.. "So why do you need tomorrow off Katie?" "Well I've not been laid for 5 hours since I started this shift so I'm gonna have to stay off tomorrow to make up for it"

Also Swimming stop being rude and obnoxious, its not endearing at all.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

And people telling me I have no right to an opinion ISN'T rude?

So I've never heard about other relationships, I don't know what a good or bad relationship is, I don't know the role sex plays in relationships. Yes, you have to have a relationship to know any of this.

Get off your high horse. And I've found a lot of right people, it just didn't work out. So please keep your platitudes in your pocket.
    lol you put a smile on my face you really do.

evidently they werent the right person otherwise youd understand what we were talking about.

and ill quite happily keep typing obvious remarks .

we didnt say you cant have an opinion but you cant speak without knowledge. You could say that you think that sex would be important, but you cant say that sex is everythign and you may as well be friends if your not having it