Thread: General Relationship Thread

i want cake too grrrrrrrrrrrr ben :p haha just not last thing at night when im falling asleep, i cant stand to be touched then , might sound odd but i find it uncomfortable if my nipples or anythign are touched when im falling asleep, love it rest of the tiem, so thats odd. My sex drive is higher than his actually and im frustrated tbh. he wont come here, but he wont do anything at his while his parents are in. Boys = fail

when we were away last week he was the same. 15th april night i got no sleep at 2.30am 16th april we set off for france, got there at 9pm with like no sleep at all, i had a bath and went straight to bed to sleep................ he was well annoyed he was like but tis the most romantic city in the world etc. excuse me for wanting sleep after losing a whole nights sleep.

lol swimming 4 times is easy , its when it gets to 8 plus then it gets sore. lmao. Id be lucky if i got it 4 times in a week right now. Invests in rabit

It's definitely possible. Back in the beginning of our relationship we were like that. It'd be a couple of times a day at least.

I miss those days.

Oh god look at what I've started. Sorry mods.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Quote Originally Posted by swimmingthroughrain View Post
    I think once a day is enough, four times a day would be a bit much for me. How would you even do that? Maybe twice a day.
    i cant only have it once a day
    but evryones different
    Current Piercings.

Left Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Right Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Others= Navel(2mm), Tongue(2.4mm), Left Nostril(1.6mm), Center Lip(1.6mm),Septum(4mm), VCH (2mm) Second Tongue (2mm)
    Getting Soon= Snakebites and more to comeeee!
    currently 2 Tattoos

Al <3

Christ, I find it painful after the second time. Often after the first tbh. It's well annoying!

Sorry to jump in (I don't normally post on this thread) but Swimming, you don't know what you're talking about. You've never been in a relationship. I know that you find that upsetting, and I do sympathise, but it means that your argument holds no weight here.

Sex is an essential part of a relationship, but there are often times where it's not the be all and all - where it's not the priority. For example, my boyfriend and I usually have an amazing sex life. In the summer, we had sex about 6 times a day. However, that's not always an option. It was only practical when we were away - having sex six times a day takes up quite a lot of time!

Ideally, we'll have sex in the morning, when we wake up, and before we go to bed, and if we have time during the day too (we don't live together, but we are uni together, and we are together a lot). But we don't always have time for sex during the day. And some mornings, we are in a rush to get up. And some days, by the time we go to bed, we are too tired to stay up and have sex for another 30 minutes/hour. Yes, sex does make stress better, but if you can barely fit in 7 hours of sleep, sometimes you just have to wait until the weekend.

Life is complicated. Sex is an essential part of a relationship, but sometimes you opt to cuddle and talk instead. Cuddling and conversation are equally important.
    Piercings:
    Left ear: 2 x lobe, tragus
    Right ear: 3 x lobe, forward helix
    Navel

Want:
    left auricle
    Nape
    VCH

My argument holds no weight? So because I've never been with anyone, I don't know what I'm talking about?

Once again, jump on the person who has never had a relationship.

And lecturing me too...nice.

That's rude. Thanks. And as for sympathizing...if you did, you wouldn't say my words mean nothing, and treat me like I am nothing.
    Last edited by swimmingthroughrain; 04-25-2010 at 06:01 PM.

I think if I let my brain get away with it I'd be doing it four times a day, but in reality it just doesn't work like that! Haha

I think I should avoid this thread for a bit.
    It's making me want cake even more.

There will definately be some pouncing next time.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Senior Member Steph>>Manchestarrr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swimmingthroughrain View Post
    That IS a terrible metaphor. Sex, to me, is an important, essential part of a relationship. If you're not having sex then you might as well break up and just be friends.

As for awful in bed, that can be worked out through communication. And I would try not to work hours that would leave me too tired/stressed to have sex. I admit that I'm sometimes stressed out at work, but I honestly think sex would help my stress rather than worsen it. There are so many studies showing how beneficial regular sex is, how it helps people live longer, etc. Which makes me sad that I can't have any sex.
    I didn't say no sex at all (and neither does the metaphor). There's nothing wrong with wanting to do it all the time, but it's not the end of the world if you don't do it every single day.
    I bet people would love the option to organise their work life to fit in with their sex needs, but I don't thing most people have that privilege unfortunately.
    Current:
    lobes, Conch
    Retired: Navel, 5mm lobes, rook
    Yes please: tongue web, surface tragus septum and nipple

I hope to work from home so I might.