Thread: General Relationship Thread

Lol. That is an excellent metaphor Caz. I completely agree. You can always do with a bit of cake...it onlyhas to be a small slice.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

You lot sound hornier than most of my guy friends!

I could really do with some cake.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the boy for two weeks, and we couldn't do any proper 'baking' this weekend, cause the walls in my house are too thin.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex696 View Post
    You lot sound hornier than most of my guy friends!
    I know! It's so annoying. I wish I could be like loads of my friends and just not care whether it happens or not.

ARGH!

*sigh* at least if I was single there'd be the anne summers option. I don't think the boyfriend would be too impressed if I went "fine. see you in 20 minutes then!"
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

I've had a really high sex drive since i've been with my new bf, which is wierd for me as previously i barely wanted it!! I'm definately the instigator 99% of the time when it comes to sex, he enjoys it but would be happy with once a day. I tend to push for 4 times a day haha, he's slowly getting a higher sex drive as a result and the other day i barely got through the door before he was all over me!! I still do say no now and then though and so does he, it does leave us frustrated if the other doesn;t want to but its part of the relationship and understanding that its not always going to happen, and its those times where one of us doesn't want to but does anyway that we have the worse sex ever lol!!! Its been a nightmare this past week, we've had to resist the urge to get it on due to problems as a result of too much sex haha, that was a nice trip to my doctor!! good thing i'm not easily embarrassed. Its going to be at least another week and a half until we can and both of us are chomping at the bit already lol!!

In general things are going really well between us, its been about 4-5 months now, he met my work mates last night, got on really well, in a couple of weeks i'm moving and i'm only going to be 2 roads away from him, which will eb so wierd, i've never lived so close to a partner, we'll be much more flexible in being able to see each other!!!
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

God I'd kill for it 4 times a day haha I suppose that's my fault for doing the long distance thing.

and to Alex - In my experience women do seem to be a lot randier than men!
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Steph>>Manchestarrr View Post
    Yeah wanting to have sex with your partner is part of going out with them, but so is doing other things with them you don't need to be at it 24/7. Yeah it's good, but so are crisp, wouldn't mean people will want to eat them everyday forever.

Worst metaphor ever haha!
    That IS a terrible metaphor. Sex, to me, is an important, essential part of a relationship. If you're not having sex then you might as well break up and just be friends.

As for awful in bed, that can be worked out through communication. And I would try not to work hours that would leave me too tired/stressed to have sex. I admit that I'm sometimes stressed out at work, but I honestly think sex would help my stress rather than worsen it. There are so many studies showing how beneficial regular sex is, how it helps people live longer, etc. Which makes me sad that I can't have any sex.

Ohhh...congrats! He sounds fab.

Sounds like things are going amazingly.

The high sex drive is a very good sign imo.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

i cant wait to move in with al... it will make it so much better just me ad him none of his/my family around
    Current Piercings.

Left Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Right Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Others= Navel(2mm), Tongue(2.4mm), Left Nostril(1.6mm), Center Lip(1.6mm),Septum(4mm), VCH (2mm) Second Tongue (2mm)
    Getting Soon= Snakebites and more to comeeee!
    currently 2 Tattoos

Al <3

I think once a day is enough, four times a day would be a bit much for me. How would you even do that? Maybe twice a day.