Thread: Singles thread

I'm coming here soon as it seems...Unless there's a miracle.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Wow all the drama that's going on with housemates and their current partners or ex's is really making me appreciate how uncomplicated being single is! Four of my eight housemates have man/woman trouble at the moment!

That said I've been chatting to a guy I like a fair bit recently which is quite nice but I'm probably reading too much into it. I dunno. He seemed kinda flirty last time I saw him but I have a tendency to read things wrong haha
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Scarred_pierced

Well just take things slow Nat, it'll be fine, it's rushing things that mess things up, and take it from me, i know!
    Alyssa if you aren't happy as just friends, tell him, you'll only regret it otherwise.

Apparently I'm turning into a right cougar lol and back to flirty drunk Jordan lol I so attract the wrong sort of people, young lads who are fun to play with but nothing more. Can't wait to see the guy I went on a date with a few weeks ago again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Well just take things slow Nat, it'll be fine, it's rushing things that mess things up, and take it from me, i know!
    Alyssa if you aren't happy as just friends, tell him, you'll only regret it otherwise.

Apparently I'm turning into a right cougar lol and back to flirty drunk Jordan lol I so attract the wrong sort of people, young lads who are fun to play with but nothing more. Can't wait to see the guy I went on a date with a few weeks ago again.
    Well you definitely make an impression . Haha.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

coming over here to join you guys, newly single as of yesterday. sigh.

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Well you definitely make an impression . Haha.
    Tell me about it! Ugh. You know what, I'm considering staying single for a long time, I can't deal with all the hassle I'm getting atm, my ex is trying to ruin things with the guy I'm kinda dating, and I just can't be arsed with it. I just want to plod along in life for the time being with no stress, easier said than done with exams but I just want to get them done, get moved, get sorted, get another job and get on with it. Bleh.

Sorry to hear that Jess, need to talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Sorry to hear that Jess, need to talk?
    That would be nice. thought i was okay about it but i guess not... idk lol

Scarred_pierced

Feel free to message me! It can take some getting used to

I can't even remember what the hell it is you're supposed to do when you fancy someone now, been waaaay too long
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Scarred_pierced

I can't help with that one, what I do apparently isn't right! Which is normally jump straight into bed with them lol oh my I need some more self respect! I guess you just text flirty stuff and have banter??