Thread: Singles thread

Yeah my friend has been with her boyfriend just over a year now. The amount of hearts I've seen on the end of her status updates over the last year is enough to last me a lifetime!!

And when I broke up with my most recent ex, there was this one girl at work.. She'd just started seeing this guy and she would not stop banging on about how amazing he is and how happy she is. Sorry buuut, I've just had a break up, I don't really want to hear about how great yours is, thanks! I hate it when people are so inconsiderate, grrrr!!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I might go visit a friend ( ) next week for valentines day. Seeing as I'll of handed in my dissertation, and he's got some time off work.
    I dunno what to do.... Its a long way.

Had to put up with the ex wittering on about hard-to-hear stuff on fb to me today, even though I wasn't replying. Made me sad to read it, but I don't feel any real regret.
    He just sounded really down (but also annoying) :/
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

I dont hate it at all. Its just its everywhere atm! Shops, tv, radio, everywhere. And i dont get Jack Valentines now since i dont live at home, I get nothing aha.
    Im staying here instead and going for dinner and then getting drunk with my housies. One of them is being taken to Prague this weekend by her bf (kinda jealous)

My friends back home are like that Catface. They've all put them in front of everyone else they know too /: their choice i guess but when youve been there since thhy were 5. its kinda a kick in the teeth. Ah welll

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I will admit that when I had my first serious boyfriend when I was 16, I did kind of dump my friends off a bit for him=/ But now I've grown up I get that friends will be around a lot longer than some guys we go out with and I wouldn't ever out a guy before my friends again. Especially the guys I seem to find myself going out with =/

But back onto being single. I enjoy being single most of the time. But like when my housemate has her boyfriend over it's not so fun. I really get along with him and feel totally comfortable around him, it's just that it's makes me realise kind of what I'm missing sometimes. But then on the other hand, I like knowing that I can go out and if someone asks me if they can buy me a drink (not that it ever happens like, most of the lads in my town are either 18 year old babies or massive chavs!), I can accept without having to answer to anyone!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I'm quite tempted to just get drunk on Valentine's day, there's no way I will be doing anything romantic!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I think the most exciting thing I'll be doing is taking my son to the dentist, whoop haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I'm quite tempted to just get drunk on Valentine's day, there's no way I will be doing anything romantic!
    Let's do it, if you're coming up here that weekend we can go get drunk twice lol, stay til weds!

So not only have I had a messy break up, my psycho ex from 3 years ago has messaged me on facebook...fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Let's do it, if you're coming up here that weekend we can go get drunk twice lol, stay til weds!

So not only have I had a messy break up, my psycho ex from 3 years ago has messaged me on facebook...fun!
    You're going to kill me. Just promise no Sambuca or Goldschlager, ok?

Ah, really? This is so not your week!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I will admit that when I had my first serious boyfriend when I was 16, I did kind of dump my friends off a bit for him=/ But now I've grown up I get that friends will be around a lot longer than some guys we go out with and I wouldn't ever out a guy before my friends again. Especially the guys I seem to find myself going out with =/
    Oh so did i. It was when i was 14 till i was 17 and i kinda dropped a fair few friends except my 2 best friends. I made an effort not to with them. But now its them who have ditched me for their bf's i know moving 200miles away didnt really help but its not hard to pick up the phone and reply to my text.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    You're going to kill me. Just promise no Sambuca or Goldschlager, ok?

Ah, really? This is so not your week!
    Lol ok ok no sambuca or goldschlager! The second is def a no go...but that leaves us with tequila, jager and after shocks
    Yeah not my week but at least I'm not getting abuse from the psycho, he's just asking how I am but I know better than to reply.
    Also sam had the cheek to text me asking if I'm ready to apologise yet....erm I have nothing to apologise for.