Thread: Singles thread

hi im quite new on here just thought id look through the threads im currently single can i just ask i am separated,, i have children im only just turned 30 does this put people off knowing i have kids and been married seems like my life at the mo is lonely whats ya thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gazzatron81 View Post
    hi im quite new on here just thought id look through the threads im currently single can i just ask i am separated,, i have children im only just turned 30 does this put people off knowing i have kids and been married seems like my life at the mo is lonely whats ya thoughts
    No it doesn't, I was with someone from 19, had a child with him at 24, married at 25, split at 32 and it's not put people off. It will put some off of course but then they're obviously not the right people for you.

When I was 19 my ex was 31 with 7 year old twins and it didn't put me off, granted 13 years later it didn't work out but it didn't put me off.

Hope that helps
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well i didnt go missing. I cancelled because im ill and he then asked if i wanna go out/cinema at the weekend. Boys keen for just meeting in a club once :|

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

^^Take it as a good thing Lyssa! At the end of the day, it's up to you how you feel, if you don't like him it won't go any further. Or you might have a nice time .

Pahahaha, still laughing at my boss from tonight. The guy I was working with who loves to wind me up and vice versa got proper uncomfortable cos apparently when I look up I look quite dirty. Ahem. Apparently when I was wasted I agreed to go on a date with a bloke I work with who likes me-don't think I did but he's not letting that one drop. Quite nice to be all protected and looked after at work though :3.
    Atm it's nice to have attention, but ah, I do want to stay single.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

You might have agreed tbh sophie, who knows really with that night lol.
    I still have no idea where I am but I'm not taking anything seriously anymore, I really don't care. As far as I'm concerned I am single.

do girls like piercings ?

Nope, every girl in the land detests any and all piercings.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Nope, every girl in the land detests any and all piercings.
    Hahaha. Apt for this website anyway :P I ADORE guys with piercings and tattoos. The more the merrier

So yeah, hey everyone. I'm a bisexual girl and I've been single for 3 months. Looking for.... somebody (male/female) with gsoh, good taste in music and shed loads of tattoos and piercings. And generally somebody who can put up with me and my oddness! Wonder if anyone has ever found luurve on this thread? Haha.
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

I found love on this forum (we're getting married in 9 months haha!)
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Lol I was just about to say that Toni!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<