Thread: Singles thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I was quite drunk and i dnt fully remember what he looked like but i remember he was nice so i said yes See what happens.

Soph have you retired your philtrum?
    Nah, why???

Haha, just checked me sig . . . cocked that up heh :P.

Let us know how it goes in Winchester
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Aw, I'm highly disappointed Lyssa!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Sometimes I wish I didn't work in such a pisstake environment . . . it's hard to know when people are being honest. Ah well haha, I misjudge situations anyways, it's fine.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I'm pretty much out of here. I think I would be sooner if I wasn't such a paranoid, insecure motherflucker. EVERYTHING just makes me go irrational about what he's doing, the only reason I'm sticking in there is because in my head I know that he's not doing anything and I do 100% trust him, my instinct is just to be very questioning.
    I HATE that my ex has turned me into this, hate it. However it's getting better mainly cos my new guy is the total opposite of him, literally nothing is similar.

I think we just need to take things really slowly, I don't want to go rushing into anything whilst I'm psycho girl, cos he doesn't need to be tied down to something like that when he didn't even create it :/
    Sarah

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Sometimes I wish I didn't work in such a pisstake environment . . . it's hard to know when people are being honest. Ah well haha, I misjudge situations anyways, it's fine.
    Want to rant? If it is who I think it is, he is being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Want to rant? If it is who I think it is, he is being honest.
    Thanks, but it won't get me anywhere :s. Nah, I know HE is being honest, too much so tbh, but it's everyone else. Tbh even though it's jokey I hate how crass people I work with are. Atm i'm trusting one person, cos well, I believe her. I know who I need to talk to about it haha, i'm just not :P.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Well he is being honest so go directly to him and ignore everyone else. Try not to take it all to heart, people like to make things crude instead of sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Well he is being honest so go directly to him and ignore everyone else. Try not to take it all to heart, people like to make things crude instead of sweet.
    That is very very good advice. Thankyou lovely.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Hello, I am new here.
    :/
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Scarred_pierced

Hello! I still have no idea if I'm definitely in here, feeling a bit led on but like I can't move on.