Thread: Singles thread

mixed messages are not appreciated!!
    piercings: 21
    retired: 9
    tattoos: 3
    future: who knows =D

So so happy to be single atm.
    I seem to have finally realised it's up to me to change it, I have plenty of opportunity, it's just taking chances :').
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    So so happy to be single atm.
    I seem to have finally realised it's up to me to change it, I have plenty of opportunity, it's just taking chances :').
    And the way you look, it shouldn't be hard at all to find the chances.....plenty of them too
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    And the way you look, it shouldn't be hard at all to find the chances.....plenty of them too
    Just read this! Thankyou <3. Means a lot, esp after tonight.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I might be back here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Just read this! Thankyou <3. Means a lot, esp after tonight.
    You're beautiful Soph, I mean it Not as a compliment or "to sound sweet", just a fact.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Ive been feeling quite lonely lately. Never really felt like this.. :(

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

heh, same for me. Usually I like being single. Must be getting old.

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

I've been in a FWB situation for just under a year. I don't think I could handle anything more than that at the moment. I like my space, I like to be left alone.
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Scarred_pierced

I'm kinda in a situation like that Lou, I'm single but sort of spoken for...it's kinda confusing me and I know I'm being used at the end of the day but as long as I know it's all about one thing I can handle it, anymore than that and I will question it til the end.