Thread: Singles thread

I'm still hoping this is just a phase though... I really REALLY don't want to make him suffer again, and then just go back on my words as I did before, you know? I'd rather put up with it and shut up and see how it goes...
    I bet part of it is just me feeling lonely...
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. Relationships are so complicated
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

They are! That's why I want a break from them... I probably won't be a member of this thread anytime soon, but when I become one I ain't leaving so fast!
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Yep, I'm very reluctant to get back involved in anything vaguely serious and that's after nearly two years of being single!

Ines I totally get where you're coming from, after 13 years I've finally snapped but oh my the guilt, seeing him so upset, hearing him say his life and world have fallen apart was somewhat destroying for me. I wanted to change my mind, make it all better but it's not the right way to go, letting him back and carrying on in a loveless situation will only last for so long.

I'm not suggesting you just end it and move on because it may not be the course of action that's right for you or what you really want but I'd say be mindful of how long you let it last for. Also know that he can and will get over it, my ex husband is still devastated, even though we discuss our son factually he often has tears prickling his eyes when he speaks to me. It really pulls at my heart strings but staying with him I know I would have ended up being bitter and almost resentful of him. I feel you're probably struggling because of the distance though, cannot be easy for you!

I'm waffling, sorry am pretty emotional today as I'm tired/hungover. My life keeps taking the weirdest turns right now, I tried to get a more active social life and everything keeps going so crazy I feel like I'm in a soap opera right now rather than my own life. I'm just going down the route that this is all just madness, I'm doing what I want but being mindful not to hurt others.....crazy situations. Sorry I know tis vague but yeah, needed to get it out
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Apparently I have another new admirer. I'm pretty sure I've never spoken to this guy at all :/

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

You are super pretty Nat! Can't really blame all these men for fancying you
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Haha thanks hun I wouldn't mind so much if they were normal or actually spoke to me. I have the weird housemate stalker who's just weird and now this guy who I swear I've never spoken to

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Aw, maybe guy you've never spoken to is dead shy? Apparently Nick fancied me before we'd properly spoken.. and it still took me weeks to get a condo out of him!!

EDIT: convo not a condo!
    Last edited by Kaitey (:; 11-28-2011 at 10:41 PM.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Haha condo

Yeah apparently he is really shy. It's less weird than the stalkery housemate though to be fair. Ah why can't the people I like just like me back, that'd be so much simpler haha