Thread: Singles thread

Scarred_pierced

You do get male attention!
    No not more, the same and I've complicated stuff a bit more lol

Not really :P.
    Ah, what have you done?!?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Had my ex came to see me today and asked if we could talk. So we went for coffee, talked about things, mainly how bad thing got, and it was really good to get thing out and forgive each other... but now my head is completely messed up. Not sure if I'm happy about it or sad. Miss what we had, but there's too much history there to stand a chance again. Just sit here listening to music and try and forget it.
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

Hmm, there was a bit of a weird moment with this guy I like today. He came into the room where I was and was like "oh so and so reckons I fancy you" then just sort grinned a lot. It was real odd Probably reading too much into things
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Is it wrong of me to want to be part of this thread? Just for a little while? ; _ ;
    I'm tired of 'relationships'...
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

I don't think it's wrong, there's some aspects of being single that are very appealing. Is everything okay?

Everything is okay... the --> okay <-- being the problem.
    Let's say I'm in a half relationship, in the sense that one half (me) is not really into it anymore... Been together for almost 4 years and it has become so boring. I miss excitement. Having a long distance relationship for the past 1 1/2 years is not helping either.
    I've broken up with him twice but I always go back on my word, 'cause it's way too hard to see him suffering over me, but I'm not really able to distance myself from him right now. I love him but I'm not in love with him anymore, and it sucks. :(
    As I say... I'd like to be single, even if just for a little while. I'd like to press the 'pause' button just to get my fill of excitement.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Sounds like a tough situation :( Don't really know what to suggest, I guess being honest with him is always the best option

:/
    ___

Not a pleasant situation but it's gotta be better than stringing him along if your heart's not in it surely?