Thread: Singles thread

Scarred_pierced

I'm so sorry to hear that kity, I've added you on facebook, if you need to talk I'm almost always online, as sad as that sounds.

*Hugs* Kerry, I don't know you that well, but like everyone else, my fb's always open to chat.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thanks you guys. I think I'm really going to need it to be honest -_-
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Left ear: L
    obe (5mm), rook, anti-tragus,
    Right ear: Lobe (12mm), tragus, forward helix, conch
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

Scarred_pierced

Seriously feel free x

At the moment, I'm feeling a bit better. Despite having been insulting me all day and saying I'm untrustworthy and such, he asked me for naked pictures and said he wanted me. This just really irritated me so I'm feeling more relieved than anything else haha.
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

Scarred_pierced

Well it's up to you but I wouldn't send him pics if I was you, just to be on the safe side, as well as several other reasons. It sounds like he doesn't know what he wants or thinks.

I'm definitely not going to do it. I think that it's incredibly stupid to ask me after breaking up with me earlier in the day and doing nothing but insult me. I have some self respect and I'm not going to let him get away with treating me like it *nods*
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

Scarred_pierced

Good, I'm really glad to hear that. That is exactly right, how dare he think he can just treat you horribly then ask such things.

Sounds like he's deliberately messing with your head - dump you then reel you back in kinda thing. Could be his insecurities I dunno but best thing would be to make a decision about where you want to be and do it. Cut ties and move on or go back.
    I know it's never as black and white as that but it's what I do. I suppose it's cuz I'm so stubbornly inependant and have been single for so long that when I get involved with someone I can take it or leave it. It's cuz I've not been in love yet..I think then my head would mess up but anyhoo stay strong and focus on yourself.
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Quote Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
    Sounds like he's deliberately messing with your head - dump you then reel you back in kinda thing. Could be his insecurities I dunno but best thing would be to make a decision about where you want to be and do it. Cut ties and move on or go back.
    I know it's never as black and white as that but it's what I do. I suppose it's cuz I'm so stubbornly inependant and have been single for so long that when I get involved with someone I can take it or leave it. It's cuz I've not been in love yet..I think then my head would mess up but anyhoo stay strong and focus on yourself.
    Well said.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr