Thread: Singles thread

I just can't seem to find anyone interested in me that isn't married, sleazy, ancient or unappealing.

There may be hope for me yet.. Just maybe. See how long until i mess it up.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
    I just can't seem to find anyone interested in me that isn't married, sleazy, ancient or unappealing.
    Haha, this!
    I do seem to have a cringe worthy crush on someone I work with though . . . which just makes me feel worse.But yeah, these days the only guys(and girls occassionally) I get hitting on me, are drunk. And nice though it is for someone to call you beautiful, it's be nicer if they were actually aware of what they were saying.
    Still, overall I can't complain, if I want to change it, I can. I guess that's the important thing.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

AH, yeah I get ya..it just seems so easy for others to find someone and be happy. I too have the mega crush. Doomed to failure but pleasurable nevertheless.
    I got that creeeeepy old guy in work the other day. Asking loads of stuff, wanting help with everything so I have to stand near him. I've never given a quicker lecture on weedkillers!! He then came back in a second time, then stood in the car park for aaaages. Creepy. Then he came back in again with another question but luckily the man who runs the tearoom (I told him about the creepy guy and he said he'd rescue me if he comes in again) came down and answered it..the old guy was proper cheesed off it wasn't me.
    Aparently, he couldn't see the (clear) measurements on the weedkiller dosage and need the 'young lady with better eyes than me to read it'...Yuk!!
    But I remain professional and just long for the day a single young man comes in to ravish me...yeah right!!

Scarred_pierced

Yeah tbh the only guys I get chatting me up are perving kids or pervy drunk idiots at the club. Gets boring fast when you know someone is just trying to get in your pants or is too drunk to even be able to see you properly let alone know if you are actually attractive. Plus do guys really think I'm going to give them my number after watching them pay for a woman to get naked for them? Nah. Not happening.

Scarred_pierced

Drunk people are not sensible at all, ever.

Oh and jealousy is an ugly emotion that I wish I really didn't have :(

Whats with guys saying all nice cutesy stuff then ignoring you for 2 days. Do not understand.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

Or flirting non stop then just not talking to you again.

Ive had it twice in a row now. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Drunk people are not sensible at all, ever.

Oh and jealousy is an ugly emotion that I wish I really didn't have :(
    Agreed. With all of it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook