Thread: Singles thread

Bah this thread is annoying me cos it's telling me there's a new post but not showing it. Hopefully this post will kick start it again!

*shuffles off*
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    College is my priority until June
    Yeah this is kinda how I'm feeling. There's a guy that's interested in me but right now I honestly don't have the time to put into a proper relationship. And I think I am actually happier on my own right now, which is a bit weird.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    Yeah this is kinda how I'm feeling. There's a guy that's interested in me but right now I honestly don't have the time to put into a proper relationship. And I think I am actually happier on my own right now, which is a bit weird.
    Not weird at all, healthy.

You should be at least as happy on your own as you are in a relationship. Otherwise you're with the person just because you need to be with someone. I'm not saying that relationships don't bring things into your life that you wouldn't have otherwise but independence does too. It's generally how I judge whether I'm ready for a new relationship or not "Do I feel like I need to be with someone?" if the answer is "No, I'd be just as happy single" then I'm doing well.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

I've been in numerous relationships over the years but haven't worked something out.

How can you tell if someone likes you? Lol, theres someone I like and really wanna ask out for a drink but I've only ever been asked out, not been the asker.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

^^I think a lt of the time guys esp can be quite good at hiding if they like you, or maybe he's shy or something?Tbh it sounds like your slightly over-thinking this, i'd say just go for it, and spontaneously ask hime if he'd like to grab drinks/go out sometime?What do you have to lose really?But otherwise you'll make it into a bigger more overwhelming thing that will make it more awkward than your crush now.Sorry if that doesn't make any sense or sounds horrible, just what I thought :P
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Senior Member fear_the_shedevil's Avatar

Do you work together, maybe ask if he wants to get some lunch with you?
    Jodie

I really want someone right now :(

I haven't been in a relationship since 08, haven't slept with anyone in 9 months, turning 22 in less than a month just lying on my bed. Friends are all preoccupied with their others.
    ~Current~
    tongue web
    Industrial
    Tragus
    Daith
    Both nipples horizontal and vertical
    Septum
    6 lobes(pair @ 4g)
    4 lower back dermals
    Female guiche
    Outer labia
    2 Scarifications

~Retired~
    Napes
    Dermals
    Corsets
    Suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSarah View Post
    I've been in numerous relationships over the years but haven't worked something out.

How can you tell if someone likes you? Lol, theres someone I like and really wanna ask out for a drink but I've only ever been asked out, not been the asker.
    I'm normally pretty rubbish at working out whether someone likes me or not. I think this guy on my course likes me. He's always sitting at the same table as me, will make a point of coming and sitting near me at lunch. He tends to laugh at my stupid jokes. We tease each other mercilessly. He also smiles whenever I look at him. We tend to share a lot of awkward smiles. But I might be wrong. I think it's a hard thing to judge. You might aswell ask him out. Otherwise you'll never know. Worst happens and he says no, you'll be awkward for a few days but then you'll both get over it and at least you'll know and be able to move on.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Back in here again :( It was my choice but I feel really 'meh' about it and depressed, as it was good in quite a few ways.
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Hmm I actually have a crush on someone for the first time in forever. Futile but nice all the same
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum