Thread: Singles thread

Oh Hai. Back for good.
    Ears;
    Tragus (l), Double Helix (l), Rook (r), Conch to conch Industrial (r), Daith (l), Snug (l) lobes (l@2.4mm r@0mm).
    Body;
    Navel.(2mm)
    Hoping for;
    Septum, snug (L), antitragus (R), more lobes, forward helix(L), horizontal industrial (hopefully, R). Double tongue, Inverse navel, collarbone MD's, 6mm/8mm lobes, horizontal nipples, VCH/Triangle
    (if i ever get brave enough.)

Retired;
    Lobes (l&r) second time up.

I dread lesbians. And I'm not talking about hair. :P

OH HAIIIIIII.

(: I don't know if I'm straight or gay. I wish I was a man just about every day. Thought I'd throw that out there.

My ex who I'm still kinda friends with just told me he's seeing someone, as of this weekend.

I dunno what's wrong with me, we went out a year and a half ago, and I feel... sad. It actually physically hurts a tiny bit.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

It know it's not much consolation but I think that's completely normal. I've been with my boyfriend for over 5 years and I saw photos online the other day of my ex boyfriend kissing a girl and it made my tummy feel all wibbly wobbly for a few minutes. Now that's sad!

I suppose it doesn't help that I'm quite lonely, and have been for a while. I mean, I have lovely friends who love me, but they're all getting on with their own lives and doing stuff I'm not, like moving in with bf/gfs. I dunno. I mean, I've been turning relationships down this year because they didn't seem right, but at this rate (and i know it's melodramatic, and I know I won't be) it feels like I'll be alone for the foreseeable future. In fact, I can't see any of my future, at all, and this worries me.
    Last edited by lauren1987; 07-14-2010 at 11:31 AM.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Senior Member Microdermal Melissa's Avatar

back in here

with a vengence LOL
    I have:
    1lobe at 5mm & 3standard lobes -- 1 Tragus--- medusa --tongue -- tongue web---
    nipple--- navel--- vch --- fourchette - vertical labret

I used to also have:
    nape surface bar, 4microdermals, 2 lobes and hand web, madison

Tattoos
    Arabic on side rib cage
    Irish script top to bottom my spine
    Irish writing both feet
    Genital Tattoo ...

Feel that I've had a slight lucky escape from the ex, as he showed me some of his true colours last weekend.

He actually had the cheek to message me on facebook and be like 'i take it from the fact that neither of us has bothered to contact or arrange to meet the other that we are no longer together, i hope you have a good life'

Errrm, did I not break this off with you several days before?

Really wound me up. I just answered him saying, well don't make it out like it's all my fault, by your own admission you haven't bothered to ask to see me etc, so you obviously aren't that bothered about it.

We then proceeded to have a row via facebook inbox of all things. He said something about he hopes me and whoever i'm with are happy, and I was like why are you accusing me of that? do you really think i ended it because i'm seeing someone else (because obviously there could be no other explanation) and if i had accused him of seeing someone else he'd have gone mental.

i just basically said to him what did you expect me to do, sit and wait for you to decide you're feeling better? and he was like 'well i didn't expect to be dumped' and started acting as if he had no idea it was over and that i'd basically broken up with him by changing my fb status.

whatever councillor he's apparently seeing is clearly doing their job well as everything was everyone else's fault.
    He went as far as to tell me that part of the reason he was feeling low was because of me, but he 'didn't want to be a c*nt and bring it up' to which i just said well if i made your life so miserable why didn't you just end it and he was like because i liked you blah blah blah.

Basically it just smacks of him trying to cause a fight to make the whole thing easier for himself because he had no real reason to have a go at me at all.

Ugh men.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Alex, you're sooo much better off without him! He seems like a total turd, depression or not! Soooooooooooooo now you're single...*RAPES*
    Sarah

Really suprised to see you in the singles thread Alex, but I been reading the last few pages, so that's what the sad faces represent...

Actually, reading that last post makes me think 'ugh, men' too!

Still... it seems when one door closes, another opens... and clearly a certain SOMEONE is on it (or you, should I say haha) ***quickly glances at black_thorn***
    "We must be the change we wish to see in the world"

current piercings:
    LEFT EAR:
    Retired almost all of my piercings

RIGHT EAR:

• 10 mm lobe stretch - temporarily retired
    • conch
    • daith
    • 2 self-pierced retired lobe piercings

OTHER:

• lip piercing - retired as of June 2010
    • tongue piercing