Page 3 of 3141 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenturtle View Post
    Was that meant to say nowt? Yeh I can imagine you would get pretty aggressive customers as well.

Well you don't have to deal with bitter old women who arrive in pairs. They are usually some of the worst culprites.
    Owt would be correct you don't have to say owt, or in otherwords you don't have to say anything.

I found people are more abusive on the phone because your not actually facing them, I am insanely good at just shrugging it off.

On the driving things, not indicating at roundabouts really pisses me off.
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

I hate rude customers too. There are a hell of a lot of people who seem to think that we are obliged by law or something to give them exactly everything they want.
    We had a lady the other day wanting some Frontline for her cat.. we can only sell it via post as neither me or the manager are qualified to sell it over the counter yet as it's still a prescription treatment and her attitude when we were explaining it to her was awful, as if it was her RIGHT to have it there an then over the counter.. she walked out the shop going "utterly useless.. USELESS!".

Edit: oooh and she even worked in a shop herself (wearing uniform) so you'd think she'd get customers like that herself and know not to be like that.. but noooo.
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds
    Free your feet and your mind will follow..

I hate idiots.
    Holes: lobes 2@ 2mm, 2@ 1.6mm, auricle @ 1.6mm, helix @ 1.6mm, nostril, navel @ 2mm Inkage x lots.
    In a pink net, purple lined SJ, with a purple tutu and pink fairy wings.

ignorant people
    Clare

1.2mm VCH, 1.6mm Nape,1.6mm Septum, 1.6mm Navel.
    1.6mm Inner Conch, 1.6mm Tragus, 1.6mm Helix & 6x 1.6mm Lobes.

Nautical Star Tattoo.

Retired:
    16mm Lobes, Scaffold & Smiley

Want :
    Boob MD's .

Pppl hu rite lyk dis.

Also, people who talk like that. I mean, I can understand if somethings are accent, but I know people who have lived in Milton Keynes all of their life, their parents and close relatives don't have any strong accents, have been to exactly the same schools as me, and talk like they have had their tongue amputated whereas I can talk like a normal person.

Also, people who never use punctuation. Sentences that run on for hours and hours and hours!

NetherSpirit

Headteachers that claim everyone at their school has an equal chance, and then reward disruptive kids, ban lesbians from the girls' changing rooms (not that that affects me, but still ) and drag me into their office for having a labret!

Drew

They banned lesbians from the girls changing rooms!!??
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds
    Free your feet and your mind will follow..

Quote Originally Posted by Lalalu View Post
    That happened at my school too, because some lesbian year 10 tried to touch a year 7 or 8 girl in the showers.

It wasn't the schools choice, a load of parents wrote in, demanding the straight and gay boys and girls be kept seperate, then that happened, and 2 weeks later, so many parents wrote in bashing the sexuality split, they put it back to normal. XD
    Last edited by CobaltBlue; 03-06-2008 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felidae View Post
    - unspreadable butter
    hehe ^^

Ah retail. I work in Spar, I know how you feel hehe. I once sent a couple to the back of the queue (it was pretty long) cos they just walked straight up to my till. They then had a go at me for being rude cos 'they're disabled'! Despite the fact that they both deliver Chinese takeaways (while claiming benefits...). And despite the fact that other customers who clearly are disabled queue up like everyone else without complaining. They even came back after being served to carry on shouting at me.

People don't seem to realise that you're not gona get special treatment for being a twat.

Oh, and bad spelling and grammar annoys me. And when you stand in a shop with a small gap in front of you and a huge gap behind you, people always try to walk in front of you for some reason. People who randomly stop walking in the street in front of you and everyone else behind them... I could go on
    Last edited by Nanase; 03-06-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: typo... lol
    I'm Rosie XD

current piercings...
    ear lobes * 3
    left helix
    navel
    inverse navel
    right rook and auricle
    septum

want...
    tongue
    side labret x2
    antitragus
    inner and outer conch
    maybe some others... haven't decided yet lol

thinking about...
    microdermals

http://www.myspace.com/fairycakeprincess

NetherSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by Lalalu View Post
    Yup, because our headteacher is tolerant of gay guys but has a personal thing against lesbians. It's ironic really, since they gave us so many assemblies about how we should tolerate homosexuality.

Drew