Page 3141 of 3141 FirstFirst ... 214126413041309131313132313331343135313631373138313931403141
Results 31,401 to 31,406 of 31406

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

People filming fireworks displays on their phones.

Just enjoy the show, you'll never watch the footage back anyway and there is miles better stuff on the internet should you ever want to watch fireworks on a screen.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post

Just enjoy the show, you'll never watch the footage back anyway and there is miles better stuff on the internet should you ever want to watch fireworks on a screen.
    I completely agree with you....not just fireworks, it's everything. Yep I'd love to see your wobbly, out of focus, too far away film of some fireworks too lol. If u have to film them don't make me watch when I see u as I'm not interested
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

People at concerts really annoy me with this! I don't understand why you'd want to watch an entire show through your phone? The last few gigs I've been to I haven't even touched my phone and actually enjoyed myself a whole lot more than when I was busy trying to get a good photo/video - Which always end up garbage anyway!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I don't really care what other people do as long as it doesn't interfere with what I'm doing. If someone is in front of me blocking my view with their phone then yeah, I'll ask them to put it down or move somewhere else.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Reminded me of this - I totally approve
    Last edited by FiL; 11-13-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Reminded me of this - I totally approve
    Defo....she says...on her phone. lol
    Last edited by FiL; 11-13-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.