Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Hypocrites. Who are you to suggest I could save money by going out less, when I have enough money and your available in the bank was in minus figures until you got your mum to send you money, which you're spending on alcohol and vape liquid? I'm in my first year of university and I'm having a good time. You have no right to tell me how to live my life.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

"What I said wasn't rude because I wouldn't have got upset about it if you said it to me" is not a valid excuse for being a dick. If you don't like the way I respond, maybe you you should check your comments before you oepn your mouth, rather than blaming everything on me.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Don't you love it when one of the people you considered a friend is literally abusive to you, albeit verbally, and then you end up blaming yourself for their shitty as f**** behaviour? Yeah, because I love it too.

(Also, I think I'm getting a cold)
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

When people are rude but then turn into a delicate snowflake when they're called out on it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Being used.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Bus drivers that can see someone hurrying for the bus but pull away anyways. In this case an elderly lady
    Makes me furious... I realise they're probably monitored closely for stoppage time etc but jeeeez have some heart. Imagine if that was your nan or mum left out of breath in the cold for 20minutes until the next one comes
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

^^ I hate that. If there's a bus at the stop and I'm about to get on and I see someone rushing, I'll mess about taking my time getting on so the bus driver has to wait. I've got on before and said "There's just someone coming now to get on" and they've acknowledged me... and then just driven off anyway!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Creeps. When I first met a guy I'm pretty close friends with now, a few things happened between us when we drunk, but we moved on from that ages ago and have been just good friends ever since. For some reason, one of his friends who I've never met added me on Facebook, and I accepted it without thinking much of it. A few times, he's commented on my statuses and stuff dropping hints about me and my friend being together, and stuff like that. I randomly shared something on Facebook that asked people to name something I'm a fan of. My friend's friend tagged my friend. When I asked what he meant, he commented that I was a fan of my friend and tagged some of their other friends in it. Then I said that I'm good friends with the guy, if that's what he means. His friend replied to the comment, laughing that I have "friendzoned" my friend. First of all, the whole "friendzone" thing is a load of crap and also, I don't know why he's so obsessed with the idea of me and my friend being together, when we're clearly good friends now. Why can't he just get a life and worry about his own relationships rather than ours?
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Businesses that just don't bother to send anything when you apply for a job. Just zero response.

And on that note it is really demotivating to just not hear anything back and have over 3/4 of available jobs ask for such high qualifications and such that there's no point for me to apply..
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

I've had my fair share of rude customers throughout my life