Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    it's not just that, I didn't want my Santander account (with my loan) linked to my Amazon because I KNOW that would end extremely badly.

Ah, hopefully I'm only gonna have this for 18 months or so - my eye is very much on the possibility of a 128gb iPhone 6s. I needed more memory because I have so much music! My phone just doesn't have the memory for my library which sucks =/
    My Touch was a tester bridge until I could get an iPhone 5 (which I've had now for a year). But I couldn't get the gb capacity I wanted, and there was a two month wait at the time. But now they're both kinda full, and I'm constantly juggling photo back ups. So I really need a Touch with more gb's so I can move stuff off my iPhone (which I still have a year left to pay off). I hardly have room for music right now either, so I still carry around a Sony Walkman mp4 everywhere.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullBabe View Post
    My Touch was a tester bridge until I could get an iPhone 5 (which I've had now for a year). But I couldn't get the gb capacity I wanted, and there was a two month wait at the time. But now they're both kinda full, and I'm constantly juggling photo back ups. So I really need a Touch with more gb's so I can move stuff off my iPhone (which I still have a year left to pay off). I hardly have room for music right now either, so I still carry around a Sony Walkman mp4 everywhere.
    ah I guess that's a pro of when I got mine, though I couldn't afford a 64gb one at the time =/ which does suck. But its so nice to have room for ALL THE MUSIC atm ^.^ I've missed having an iPod.

gmg atm. DO NOT TOUCH MY FUCKING STUFF OKAY?! Me and one of my flatmates both have Wii games and they were in separate piles DELIBERATELY so we could see whose was whose.

other flatmate, knowing how much I hate people touching my stuff, decides to tidy them and put them into one alphabetised pile. NO. DO NOT TOUCH MY STUFF. And apparently I deserve it because 'I should have been tidier and I did warn you' a. you didn't warn me and b. if you want stuff moving ask me. I speak fluent English. I am capable of understanding instructions.

did I mention that I love university but hate my living situation and I am literally counting down the days until I can move to Manchester?
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    That's horrible Hazel, I hate how presumptuous and judgemental people can be, that applies to doctors too. You know what is best for your son
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    That's genuinely disgusting!
    I know, this was an effing taxi driver. If it was anyone else I'd have told them to f**k off but my son was next to me and he was driving us home so...yeah. I just told him his diet is fine and just started talking to my bf and son and ignoring the driver.

Guess who didn't get a tip.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Every time I leave the bloody house my younger sister either takes stuff from my room, or generally uses it as a hang out spot. I have no privacy. She is literally asleep right now in her room on my pillows. She has her OWN pillows, yet she came in when I wasn't here and took mine. I've asked her not to do things like this before...

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by lauren1987 View Post
    Every time I leave the bloody house my younger sister either takes stuff from my room, or generally uses it as a hang out spot. I have no privacy. She is literally asleep right now in her room on my pillows. She has her OWN pillows, yet she came in when I wasn't here and took mine. I've asked her not to do things like this before...
    Time to fit a lock?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I gave you 250 this week...

I want iOS 8 damnit!

(I know the serves are busy etc but still... I want it now!)

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

'I don't want to move in with a middle Eastern guy, because I know how Muslims they treat women'.

Not wanting to move in with a guy you haven't met? Fine. Not wanting to move in with a guy based on assumptions about his race and cultural background? Not really that cool.

Besides, he was Indian and had made no mention of his religious beliefs. Not that it should matter anyway.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Unnecessary rudeness. On the bus to college today, I showed the driver my college bus pass and he asked me to show him my college ID as well. That's fair enough - some drivers are fine with just seeing the pass, but others want to see the college ID as well. Then he very rudely said "There are two sides, you know." There was absolutely no need for that.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Apparently I'm 'mentally retarded' for not liking a present someone bought me. I'm not trying to be ungrateful. I appreciate that you spent a lot of money on it, but was it really that difficult to check with me, my mum or my boyfriend that I'd like it before you parted ways with your cash? I can't help that you've got me something I just don't like and never have done and the whole reason I DIDN'T have one is because I specifically told people 'do not buy this, I do not like it'. I wouldn't even care so much, but, for your sake, I use it, and because I use it every birthday and Christmas for the past two years has been an add on.

I'm sorry. I'm really not ungrateful. I love that you tried so hard, that it's expensive, that it's technically a lovely present, but I don't appreciate such rudeness just because I don't like it.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

ugh...

everything about this house.

I could easily write a dissertation on it :L

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN