Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

The Sentinels boss in Dark Souls 2. How hard are these guys to beat?!
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

the fact that they've cut the grass today and now I cant have my window opens because of allergies but it's too warm to not have them open -.-

ugh I think I spontaneously developed hayfever last year and I hate it >.<
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    the fact that they've cut the grass today and now I cant have my window opens because of allergies but it's too warm to not have them open -.-

ugh I think I spontaneously developed hayfever last year and I hate it >.<
    I only had it for the first time a few years ago, more annoying is that I don't even get it every year so it's just guesswork as to whether it's going to show up or not!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

There's a reason you don't get it every year! Some people are only sensitive to certain pollens, rather than pollen in general. Plants work on a multi year cycle, so if pollen A accounts for, say, 60% of the pollen one year it might only be 10% for the next two years, while pollen B might be dominant those two years. If you're only sensitive to pollen A, you'll only get hay fever once every three years.

That's such a goofy way of explaining it, I'm sorry. >_< But it's why I only get hayfever about once every six years or so.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I started with a contact allergy to grass (Weird I know) when I was in school but now I think it's turned in to mild hayfever as being around grass that's been cut just makes me sneeze and makes my lungs itch >.< and I'm on the ground floor so there's grass right next to my window.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by jesterxlady View Post
    There's a reason you don't get it every year! Some people are only sensitive to certain pollens, rather than pollen in general. Plants work on a multi year cycle, so if pollen A accounts for, say, 60% of the pollen one year it might only be 10% for the next two years, while pollen B might be dominant those two years. If you're only sensitive to pollen A, you'll only get hay fever once every three years.

That's such a goofy way of explaining it, I'm sorry. >_< But it's why I only get hayfever about once every six years or so.
    Ooh, no that's actually really awesome. I had hayfever really bad a few years back but nothing since (bar the odd sniffle) yet I'm getting a bit wheezy and sneezy again this year. Never thought about this being the reason
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Quote Originally Posted by jesterxlady View Post

Ah well that makes sense! Learn something new every day
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

we have a major fly problem.

so, naturally, it's a good idea to leave 10 empty cans of cider on the side. It looks like a bloody airport D:

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    I started with a contact allergy to grass (Weird I know) when I was in school but now I think it's turned in to mild hayfever as being around grass that's been cut just makes me sneeze and makes my lungs itch >.< and I'm on the ground floor so there's grass right next to my window.
    I have the contact allergy to grass too. But only when it's freshly cut! I only he verrrryyy mild hayfever though.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

UGH YODEL. I specifically selected "premium next day delivery" through DPD which was more expensive than the yodel option. Yet they still sent it through yodel. It has now been 2 days, so pointless buying the next day delivery. I HAD tracking working yesterday, and now it is rejecting my tracking number, the same exact one that was working yesterday. I just know getting this package at all is going to be a huge hassle

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr