Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

People who actually believe the hypo-allergenic, non-shedding cockapoodledoodlechon rubbish!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

People with no manners.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

the f**king newspapers!

Oh the kid who stabbed the teacher at Corpus listened to Enter Shikari and A Day to Remember - HE'S EVIL!!

He had long, black hair which was recently cut OBVIOUSLY SATANIC

He had a picture of the grim reaper on his facebook - MORE BIGGOTRY..

HE PLAYED VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES OMGGHFHFHF BAN THEM ALLLLLLLLL

y'know, a 15 year old boy who was pretty much an average teenager, with similar interests to a lot of my friends, stabbed a teacher. Yes it's horrible and shocking, but I think we can avoid making value judgements about him..? He may have done something awful but can we not drag other stuff into it, it's just gonna make life way more difficult for other kids who like similar stuff as you're now giving bullies ammo.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Totally agree with you Rose ! I'm teaching a student who likes all those things and he's a good kid, I seriously doubt he'd stab me to death.

The boy who stabbed his teacher probably had problems at home or the teacher was upsetting him somehow, or maybe he had an unknown psychological disorder.. there's always more to the story than what the media say.
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Being headhunted for a job, told to apply for it based on my application for something else, then being instantly rejected for it.

WHAT?

Why bother.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

That doesn't even make sense! Some of these online application systems seem to just chuck people out - one of my old shift managers at McDonalds is running her own store and told me she was looking for staff and would love to have me work for her if I was looking for work and when I applied online (the only way to apply) my application was rejected! wtf!
    Also, *smooshes*
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

when hairdye dyes your skin too...

just call me Papa Smurf o.o
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    when hairdye dyes your skin too...

just call me Papa Smurf o.o
    I am hoping to not do this tomorrow :\ always do no matter how much vaseline I put on.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    That doesn't even make sense! Some of these online application systems seem to just chuck people out - one of my old shift managers at McDonalds is running her own store and told me she was looking for staff and would love to have me work for her if I was looking for work and when I applied online (the only way to apply) my application was rejected! wtf!
    Also, *smooshes*
    I know :/

I applied for one thing and filled in every single part of it. After that, it's stored on their system so all you have to do is cross apply it to the relevant position. So someone manually looked at it, said I couldn't be on that project but could be on another, so applied it all to that and got rejected. I asked for confirmation it was for that position and they said yes "you were deemed to be unsuitable for the position" why tell me to apply for it then? LOL! Bizarre. I do remember when working for them before they were pretty damn unorganised, seems nothing has changed there.

I'm not annoyed because I didn't get the position as I wasn't that sure I would anyway as they rarely re-hire but to be told to apply only to be told there was no point in applying seems a bit of a low thing to do to someone.

I hate having virtually no work to do, it really gets to me :(

The shared stories on facebook. Im disgusted by one ive seen this evening. First by the actual story and then by the comments. People... just eurgh. Its not eye for an eye. He deserved it because he did it first? what about the people who did it to him? why should they be praised for doing exactly the same thing?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.