Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

^ This. I can use every pot and pan in our kitchen, I take up all the workspace and I could easily be in the kitchen for hours. Difference is I tidy up after myself whereas the other half rarely does!

What's GMG at the moment - work. They're just being awkward. And finding out my supervisor is leaving and someone completely irrelevant to the department is taking over is just taking the biscuit a bit.

I don't know how much longer I can take it to be honest, I'm hoping one of the jobs I've applied for pays off eventually!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Watching my house mates stretch their ears. 10mm to 14mm in one go and then the other stretching from 4mm to 6mm using an acrylic taper and wincing, swearing and taking about twenty minutes to push it in because it hurts too much to slide it straight in.

But there's no point in telling them to stop; they won't listen.

(And, while we're at it, one house mate is wearing six tapers in her ears right now. I thought the idea was to use the taper to insert new jewellery, not to be worn as jewellery?)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Drinking coffee/Monster etc to keep me awake to drive/get assignments done then not being able to sleep once I'm done. Happening way too much lately
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    Drinking coffee/Monster etc to keep me awake to drive/get assignments done then not being able to sleep once I'm done. Happening way too much lately
    Caffeine has a half life of 6 or 7-ish hours for most people, so it's probably still in your system enough to have an effect on your sleep, if you had any in that time frame.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

The way things in life often don't work out but seem as though they could potentially be amazing if they did. It's quite frustrating.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

When you get to the end of a loaf of bread and theres only one slice left. What am i meant to do with that?!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

fold it in half and make a half-sandwich, i do it all the time as bread goes very quickly in this house,

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Fight the cat for the last slice of bread. Most likely lose and have to eat something else. If you win toast it I'm not keen on the heel (nick calls it the crust?) slice on a sammich but I usually like it toasted.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Thieves. Carl's wonderful brother (the one who was recently in hospital) came to see their dad while me and Carl were out at some point and has stolen a rather expensive bottle of port Carl and I were saving. Fuming doesn't cover it
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Fight the cat for the last slice of bread. Most likely lose and have to eat something else
    You know in cartoons when they fight and a grey fuzzy ball appears? Then when they finish someone's pulling the others hair? That's the image I got in my head after reading that but it's a cat attached to your hair instead..
    I think I need to go to bed.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.