Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    What's up? If you don't mind me asking.
    I won't go into it in public when he's not here himself (well... maybe he is... o.O) but my husband left me and our unborn child yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Seriously? What are you supposed to do just laugh it off? Some people are weird!
    Yeah, seriously. What? I didn't even reply, I just walked away.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Oh jeez Toni :( I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's something you two can work through.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

People who hint heavily at some drama but won't actually say what's going on. Attention seeking much?
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Thanks, but definitely not. He's assured me he won't be back and, now that I've had my meltdown, I don't want him back. Still hurts like hell and I'm angry at what's gone on to bring us to this point but it is the end.

It's not the end of the world - heck, it's almost summer so how can it be?
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I won't go into it in public when he's not here himself (well... maybe he is... o.O) but my husband left me and our unborn child yesterday.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong, and if you ever need to talk/rant about stuff to someone who doesn't really know either of you, then I'm usually around.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Yeah, seriously. What? I didn't even reply, I just walked away.
    I don't blame you and it's the best way to deal with it tbh!

Thanks, but definitely not. He's assured me he won't be back and, now that I've had my meltdown, I don't want him back. Still hurts like hell and I'm angry at what's gone on to bring us to this point but it is the end.

It's not the end of the world - heck, it's almost summer so how can it be?
    Summer is all kinds of awesome
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My mum pressuring me to give her information that I don't even know because nobody's even told me. I have a very good opportunity on the 20th (travelling to the place it is on the 19th) and she's asking me what time I need to set off because my granddad is going on the train with me there, but she kept saying how he needs to know when I've told her I don't know when I need to set off. Then she starts moaning that its mock week so I might miss my mocks, asks me when my mocks are then gets p*ssed with me because I don't know - how is it my fault that I haven't been given a mock time table so don't know when they are. I told my form tutor that I might have to miss some mocks, and she said that's fine and that I can do them in my own time, so why isn't that enough? Why can't she just accept that I don't know things? I've got enough on my mind at the moment with college work, thinking about exams, my extended project, self-hatred, feeling as worthless as dirt, wondering if there's any kind of place for me in this world in the future and what the hell I'm supposed to do with my life and trying to accept that I'm pretty much nothing. But she doesn't understand any of those things either - she thinks I'm being stupid and over-dramatic and gets annoyed when I talk about the feelings that I'm experiencing most of the time. I feel so misunderstood and I probably just sound pathetic for saying that, but I just feel so stressed. -.-
    Last edited by ThatPsycho; 03-04-2014 at 06:58 PM.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Being told different things every time I hear anything about work. Every time I hear anything it's a completely different story and I don't even know what's expected of me any more

Also I'm sick of being told they need me on certain departments on certain dates. I'm part time, I'm studying, they know this, have they never thought to ask when I'm available to work extra shifts?

I wanted to and planned on filming something and therefore being a productive human being today.

Nope. When I wake up someone is playing music so loudly I could sing along to it. As soon as they stop, yknow so I could actually film, I have to go and get ready for a meeting with uni about pathways next year.

grrr!!! Noisy people you don't help me on the turbo procrastination front (literally I've got 10 minutes to get ready before I have to leave or I risk being horrendously late to uni and I'm sat here not actually wanting to leave the warmth of my bed)
    Last edited by Rosasaurr; 03-05-2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: procastinating some more by correcting my grammar :D
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN