Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I don't know, it's opening messages but all that's there is.... nothing. Like I've never spoken to anyone ever haha. Thanks for talking though, have fun xxx
    Same! Right time to read haha! Take care hun x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

'I dont mean to be rude...... but Im sure you could become loveable at some stage'

Excuse me?! Guys are idiots

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Adverts with singing animals. I don't know why, they just really annoy me!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

So called 'friends' telling me I'm not allowed to do things that are none of their business, such as how I want to conduct my relationship with my boyfriend, which clothes I want to buy, or whether I want more body mods or not. I don't care if you don't like it, if I didn't ask for your opinion, I don't want it. =|
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by jesterxlady View Post
    So called 'friends' telling me I'm not allowed to do things that are none of their business, such as how I want to conduct my relationship with my boyfriend, which clothes I want to buy, or whether I want more body mods or not. I don't care if you don't like it, if I didn't ask for your opinion, I don't want it. =|
    Hmm. I suggest you remove these "friends" from your life completely if you can. I might not agree with some of my friends choices, but I usually keep my mouth shut unless they ask.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Quote Originally Posted by jesterxlady View Post
    Don't sound much like friends to me, agree with Katie, cut ties with em!

GMG: Immature pedantic people.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

'oh you're making your tea, we're going out in ten minutes'

right. I've not eaten all day I've got a ton of work to do, I'm trying to email my teacher without crying and I just want to prove myself but I've got a mental block bigger than Jupiter.

do not get pissy or annoyed at me when I look after myself and try and do some work to actually get my degree and stop making my teacher pity me for 'being behind the others'. Just stop being overdramatic and stop assuming the world revolves around you and what you want to do. I don't want to spend money sitting in a pub while I know I'm failing as a person and falling apart and wondering what the hell has happened to me to make me feel this way.

Now unless you can actually email this guy for me, come up with a story idea, film a piece to camera and some vox pops, write a 90 second script and have it edited and ready to roll by 3pm tomorrow afternoon leave me the f**k alone so I can do it.

tl:dr; people who nag at you even when you politely explain that you have more important things to do.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Being called bitter over what's happened... Um... it's been a little over 24 hours; I'm perfectly entitled to be feeling bitter and angry.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Being called bitter over what's happened... Um... it's been a little over 24 hours; I'm perfectly entitled to be feeling bitter and angry.
    What's up? If you don't mind me asking.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Seriously? What are you supposed to do just laugh it off? Some people are weird!