Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Getting sent on a meal break at 17:20 and then not being given another break after that. I've been sat here 4 hours and I'm dying for a wee!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Whenever I stand still, my calves itch like hell. NO STOP.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Customer had a go at me because the crate the milk sits on was wet. Of course it's wet it's in a fridge ! Idiot. >_>
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Getting phone calls about anything that's 'irritating' people at home while I'm on holiday, really just let me relax for once, I'll deal with cr*p when I get back. When I get back and the house is still standing and everyone's alive, that's a bonus.

my room at home... I know I've said it before and I'll say it again but it's SO ANNOYING having the boiler in here.

I was just casually asleep (STARFISH ) and my mum walks in to re-pressurise it, thus waking me up from the first decent sleep I've had in weeks =/

just get the damn thing repaired instead of invading my personal starfish zone D:
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I used to have the boiler in my room at home too, it used to keep me up cause its so loud!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

The one day I actually *need* fb messages is the one day they royyyyyally mess up!!!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    The one day I actually *need* fb messages is the one day they royyyyyally mess up!!!
    Ah I dunno if you got my last one, honestly it's doing my HEAD in, keeps coming up with some daft error or summat. :( I'm off for a bit now anyhoo xx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I don't know, it's opening messages but all that's there is.... nothing. Like I've never spoken to anyone ever haha. Thanks for talking though, have fun xxx

Sky internet. It's so crap, constantly breaking. I can't wait to get Virgin Media.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."