Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

There's someone on a forum I'm on that spells about "abwt" every time. What?

GMG? My toastie ended :\
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Automated phonecalls. Im trying to ring HMRC because im on the wrong tax code. Trying to call them and i just get an automated women asking me what my call is about so they can direct me. I say tax code they say tax credit. I say why am i on an emergency tax code she says do you have an emergency, just going round in circles now. Ive hung up twice now because im getting so frustrated. I dont know what any of this means apart from what i need to ask. I just want to speak to a real person.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Automated phonecalls. Im trying to ring HMRC because im on the wrong tax code. Trying to call them and i just get an automated women asking me what my call is about so they can direct me. I say tax code they say tax credit. I say why am i on an emergency tax code she says do you have an emergency, just going round in circles now. Ive hung up twice now because im getting so frustrated. I dont know what any of this means apart from what i need to ask. I just want to speak to a real person.
    Ring the international number instead. That's what I used to do last year when I needed to ring them and got sick of being on hold all day. You get put through to someone straight away, if they give you any grief about ringing the wrong number, just play dumb and pretend you didn't know.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

People not paying back money that they borrowed. Pisses me off no end
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Things changing at work that makes them look daft but also looks like they're trying to push me out of my job. Wish they'd just tell me what's going on, sad they don't think I deserve to know.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Having very little motivation.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

dpack_1

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post

Fun fact, with most automated things like that, just keep pressing 0, it'll default you back to a real person eventually. Doesn't work for all of them but i think in all them things i've had to 'speak' to rather than 'Press 1 for...' it's worked right away.

Why do I feel invisible when trying to give advice about something I actually know about?
    Last edited by MxSherwood89; 02-26-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Why do people question the words 'sorry we are fully booked'? No we can't squeeze you in we are fully booked. Where do you want us to put you? On the floor?
    'Have all these people confirmed?' Well they've all booked a table so yes I would assume they are coming. Gah people..

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

ugh people who use tactics to get me on my own -.-

'Rose can I borrow a cig...'
    *goes to smoke with me and asks a million and one questions now that I'm buy myself so I don't have others to back me up* grrr it's so annoying >.<
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN