Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Work calling me on my days off.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Tattoos being called 'tats'. Had to click the back button pretty quickly!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Tattoos being called 'tats'. Had to click the back button pretty quickly!
    Hahah same! I hate it!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

My mum's fiance being a d*ck to my mum.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Cramps. And still not used to my bigger boobs. I don't like boobs. Sigh.

eta - Also, the fact that people are still using "uber". Pleeeeeeease stop.
    Last edited by wallflower; 02-19-2014 at 12:55 AM.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

the sheer ignorance of people!!

We have 6 shelves in our fridge as there are six rooms - one each. I think, by the time you're at degree level, you should grasp this concept. Especially as you get told when you come here that its one shelf in the fridge each. So one of our new people has a shelf at the bottom of the fridge... which is fine. And then there was an empty shelf below it so she took that too... and then she took the second to top shelf as well... so she has 1/2 the fridge to herself in a flat with SIX people in. After an argument she opts to halve the second to top one with another flatmate so, you know, he has somewhere to put his food.
    Come in today to get a drink and I find that she's put a massive bowl of spaghetti (talking about 2/3 of a packet cooked) on my shelf. Like, hello, I was stood right next to you when you were putting food away. You can ask me, I don't bite, I would probably have said no anyway as I have shopping being delivered tomorrow, but still. You can ask me...

oh my god I'm f***ing FUMING right now. I can't believe the sheer cheek of her. It's not like it was an empty shelf either - I had a fair bit of stuff on it. This is added to the fact she's blocked the sink with food and just leaves the place filthy (she melted a bin bag to the radiator because she emptied the bin, left the bag next to the radiator and turned it on) with meat on the floor, a huge pile of washing up and leaving bin bags everywhere. It's disgusting and oh my god I'm so mad that I genuinely thought I broke a toe from kicking stuff in anger.

I sear down I'm actually cursed :L
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I'm glad I no longer live with 5 other people. They were my boyfriend and friends at the time and it was a nightmare We kept everything in our room. Our own toilet roll, toothpaste, towels, pots and pans - everything.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    the sheer ignorance of people!!

We have 6 shelves in our fridge as there are six rooms - one each. I think, by the time you're at degree level, you should grasp this concept. Especially as you get told when you come here that its one shelf in the fridge each. So one of our new people has a shelf at the bottom of the fridge... which is fine. And then there was an empty shelf below it so she took that too... and then she took the second to top shelf as well... so she has 1/2 the fridge to herself in a flat with SIX people in. After an argument she opts to halve the second to top one with another flatmate so, you know, he has somewhere to put his food.
    Come in today to get a drink and I find that she's put a massive bowl of spaghetti (talking about 2/3 of a packet cooked) on my shelf. Like, hello, I was stood right next to you when you were putting food away. You can ask me, I don't bite, I would probably have said no anyway as I have shopping being delivered tomorrow, but still. You can ask me...

oh my god I'm f***ing FUMING right now. I can't believe the sheer cheek of her. It's not like it was an empty shelf either - I had a fair bit of stuff on it. This is added to the fact she's blocked the sink with food and just leaves the place filthy (she melted a bin bag to the radiator because she emptied the bin, left the bag next to the radiator and turned it on) with meat on the floor, a huge pile of washing up and leaving bin bags everywhere. It's disgusting and oh my god I'm so mad that I genuinely thought I broke a toe from kicking stuff in anger.

I sear down I'm actually cursed :L
    Well when your shopping comes take her stuff that's on your shelf out of the fridge and leave it out (preferably in her room/outside her door if that's not in anyone's way), maybe leave a note explaining if you're feeling particularly courteous. She'll soon learn when she's paying for food only for it to go off because those no fridge space for it. That's what I did when I lived with people and they stole my freezer space (even though I only had half as much space anyway)
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

People who add you on facebook who then completely ignore you when you try to be pleasant and engage them in conversation. Why add me if you ignore my messages and have absolutely no intention of ever talking to me?! I think it is just sooo rude.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

My fellas brother. Comes to see their dad who we live with atm) and storms in our bedroom, pissed as a fart, at 10 o clock this mornin. We'd always be up by then but were having a lie in watching telly as its carls only day off ftom 12 hr shifts in like 9 days.

So he storms in and starts shouting his mouth off that we need to start giving Bob money for us living here. Despite the fact he refuses to take money off us as he knows we're saving up a deposit for a house, we buy all our own food etc, and do give him money when he has a particularly big bill to pay.

erm.. how about you A) pay him the 3.5 thousand you owe him before u slag us off, B) stop getting wasted 24/7 and running here when your mrs gets pissed off with you, and C) LEARN TO KNOCK

urgh.

/rant
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe