Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

I love my dog, but he turns into a whining pain in the bottom when a near-by female dog is in heat.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Why is everyone driving so slow lately. I can just about handle 50mph but 40? No. Its dangerous in a 60 zone. Then just because you're driving at 40 in a 60 doesnt mean you should drive 40 in a 30 and whats the deal with indicators? they are right next to your hand! all you need to do is flick your fingers up and viola everyones happy! Not braking when you need to slow down is another thing that irked me today. Ive got my foot on my accelerator, i dont know that you want to turn left because you havent indicated then if you just take your foot off your accelerator but dont put it on the brake i dont know you want to slow down.
    Im amazed i havent crashed yet.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Nothing wrong in wanting kids, but I see your side too. Why is it that your dead against the idea?

Why do people ask why you dont want kids? you dont ask why people want them.
    When people say they are trying for a kid you just say congratulations you dont go 'oh why are you doing that then?'. Weird.

This weather is gmg.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Why do people ask why you dont want kids? you dont ask why people want them.
    When people say they are trying for a kid you just say congratulations you dont go 'oh why are you doing that then?'. Weird.
    I was just thinking the same!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've asked people why they want them-not just as a random question, but in response to them asking me why I don't. I find it a little sickening how many said ''to carry on my bloodline''. Admittedly the significance of blood ties are lost on me, but several I asked are against adoption because they believe the child will benefit from having their genetic material. This is obviously not unanimous, just the opinion of those I've spoken to.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I don't know whether the Open University groups are amusing or embarrassing.... how some of those people are going to pass when they can barely look at a textbook without someone holding their hand, I don't know...
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

^I'd say level one's the worst, but i've found they just get b**chier and more patronizing the further you go along! I tended to find lower levels amusing though, but it irks me that so many people carry the same perspective through to higher levels . . there's a massive difference between asking for help, and asking someone to do the work for you.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Ah ladies I face that so much with a certain person on my course!! She even messaged me on fb AND text me twice to ask how to buy 2nd hand books on blackwells website(!) and she complains she doesn't know about things which are discussed in class, posted on moodle (our online learning environment) AND sent through student emails. It genuinely drives me mental!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yeah, the most recent one was someone asking "are we meant to be reading the big textbook yet?"

.... EVERYWHERE (our wall planner, our study planner, the welcome letter) says to open the Learning Companion 1 book first. That LITERALLY holds your hand through what to do and when to do it.... the stupid cow hadn't even opened it but had, instead, been reading the large textbook (not needed till week 7/8) and taken pages of notes for the past 2 weeks.

-_______________________________________-
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :