Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

^ that so much.

I've had so many arguments over it it's unreal :L
    to the point where people start guilt tripping me and saying that I'm selfish in denying my mum the chance to have a grandkid.. just no.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

It's something I've genuinely never been able to wrap my head around. People will judge everything; if you want kids, if you don't want kids, if you want to get married, if you don't want to get married, if you're 'too' skinny, if you're 'too' fat etc etc...
    Unless someone is hurting themselves/others what does it matter?!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

"Hurrrrrr do you not have a bump yet? Can't be pregnant."

Um.... Not even going to dignify that with an answer.

And for what it's worth, it does work both ways. I've been told I've ruined my life with a smile on their face like they'd just given me the best advice
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Scarred_pierced

Even then Katie, is it anyones business? As long as you aren't hurting anyone else through your actions, and not having children is most certainly not hurting anyone.

People treating you like you're thick. Seriously, stop that. I do not need it pointed out to me that level three will be harder than level two, I was already aware of the fact. Frigging hell.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    It's something I've genuinely never been able to wrap my head around. People will judge everything;...
    Exactly.

People need to stop telling people with a womb what the f**k to do with it end of.

Your womb, your business.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The wind knocking off sky in the middle of my Hey Arnold episode. Wanting to devour the strawberry laces Colin bought me but know it will just keep me awake even longer. Colin being gone till Friday night with work ;______________; (and I'm secretly scared that my drug and alcohol addicted upstairs neighbour is going to go mad one night, smash through my front door and murder me hahaha... she's not long had her kid taken off her and she doesn't like us - nor we, her! I'm scared - I'm sleeping on the couch with a kitchen knife on the floor beside me hahah)
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I don't want kids either and one of my managers at work tells me a lot that I'll change my mind. Maybe I will in a few years, but right now, the last thing I can imagine is me with a child. I just laugh it off when she says it though because I know she doesn't mean any harm. My housemate also doesn't want kids and while I know I could possibly change my mind, I don't ever expect her to. When I friend was pregnant, she actually started avoiding her because pregnancy freaks her out so much. Honestly, I'd be less surprised if a bloke got pregnant than if she did haha.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

In the last couple of years I've learnt a couple of crafts (knitting, crochet and sewing). I've hardly made anything for myself as I like making gifts. However, I've now decided that I want to make some things for myself because, hey, I can. So even though I'm busy with my degree and working my own personal projects I have people asking me on a regular basis to make them XYZ. For free, of course and they expect it in couple of weeks (despite the fact most of my projects take months to finish) and then get the arse when I tell them I'm too busy ('no you're not, you're a student, you have all the time in the world') or say I will but at a cost ('but you made it free for your mum/dad/boyfriend, so why do I have to pay?'), as if I'm somehow the bad guy because I don't want to do something that I don't have to do. =/ Meh.

(Actually, that is another thing that annoys me. People telling me I don't do anything/have loads of free time because I'm a student, even though I do 9-5, five days a week in regards to my degree.)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Ipsative methods and lie scales. I just want to eat my strawberry laces and watch more Hey Arnold...