Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

That I have to get up at half 5 tomorrow for work. Already not liking this...

At least I'm employed I guess...
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Gmg this morning: eejits at snow hill station. Is it really that difficult to stick to one side of the stairs so that people trying to get TO the tram can actually get on it. We've all got places to be, if you're too impatient to wait on the escalator at least leave room for people to get past (there's an escalator to get off the platform but only stairs to get down to it)
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

WINDOWS 8 CAN GO DIE IN A VERY LARGE HOLE....

srsly I cant open my desktop and now the side bar has frozen on so I cant watch anything on youtube etc -.-

*praying she gets a job so she can get a MacBook*
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Scarred_pierced

Men who want children. Really getting sick of this atm, why should I be expected to breed and want children just because I was born with a vagina? Why should I over populate the world with brats? Why would I bore others as I am bored on facebook by status after status about babies and pregnancy, god! There are enough unwanted kids out there, take one of those if your maternal instincts are kicking in. I'm fed up of being told I'll change my mind of being questioned, no one questions all the sheep that immediately answer 'yeah of course i want kids', except me and then I'm looked at weirdly. No it is not why we were put her, for christs sake, if we were we would be one minded creatures, or die shortly after breeding like so many other species.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Men who want children. Really getting sick of this atm, why should I be expected to breed and want children just because I was born with a vagina? Why should I over populate the world with brats? Why would I bore others as I am bored on facebook by status after status about babies and pregnancy, god! There are enough unwanted kids out there, take one of those if your maternal instincts are kicking in. I'm fed up of being told I'll change my mind of being questioned, no one questions all the sheep that immediately answer 'yeah of course i want kids', except me and then I'm looked at weirdly. No it is not why we were put her, for christs sake, if we were we would be one minded creatures, or die shortly after breeding like so many other species.
    This. So much. I hate it. It's bad enough coming from middle aged women I used to work with but recently I've had this from someone younger than me. And all this bulls**t of "oh you'll want kids when you meet the right man", just b**locks. I have had relationships and obviously at the time I thought that they were the right man, never once did it motivate me to reproduce, I didn't suddenly get all broody cos I met someone I wanted to share the rest of my life with. So no
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Scarred_pierced

Exactly, I'm kinda too busy enjoying my life as it is and how I want it to be! I've been told by a friend who is younger that me that I'll change my mind, I almost screamed at her. That is NOT what a friend says to someone they know doesn't want kids.
    Ugh I swear to god one more person questions me on it this week. A girl at work, a dude I'm chatting to, a friend of mine...I will freak the fudge bucket out.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I know a lot of women, of a lot of ages, who have/will never want children and I have never felt the need/urge to question them or tell them they'll change their mind later, but I have faced a lot of them telling me I can't possibly be a feminist if I want kids. Or be smart. Or want a career. Or anything else out of life.

The world would be a helluva lot better if people weren't so damn interested in judging and trying to live everyone else's lives for them.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yeah, I in no uncertain terms told my friend where to shove her ideas. I just find it so unbelievably arrogant of people to assume they know my own mind better than I do. If I told my pregnant friends "oh you'll regret getting pregnant" I would get no end of abuse for being a terrible friend, why does it not work both ways?

Scarred_pierced

Damn right Katie. People should butt out and get on with their own lives.

Nat that is a very good point! If we started saying stuff like that to them, or 'You'll regret having that in a few years' but it's okay for them to say rubbish like that to us. No I won't, and even if I did, what is it to you?!

Ah Katie you're so right, I don't know why people concern themselves with other peoples life choices