Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

"Poorly". Stop. You're ill. You're sick. You're not 5.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Cold weather. I don't wanna de-ice my car at 6:30am, I just cant bring myself to do it because I know I'll be in a vicious cycle of de-ice, freeze back up, de-ice, freeze back up.

BAH how dare we have a morning frost!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Use COLD water rather than a can of de icer. Takes longer to ice up again and by that time you're already in the car with the heater on.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

The Works. Finally got a refund for my order . . 20p less than I paid. It's the principle of this that p***es me off, I ordered this item over a month ago, and i'm not even entitled to a full refund?! Wtf?

Just about everything's GMG atm though, Learner support aren't ringing me back, my sleeping pattern's horrendous so i'm shattered and grumpy, and i've had headaches worse than normal for quite a while, as well as other symptoms getting me down.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Use COLD water rather than a can of de icer. Takes longer to ice up again and by that time you're already in the car with the heater on.
    The smell if de icer makes me feel sick so I tend not to use it haha. I didnt think of using cold water...I might have to try that next time!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I dont think many people do tbh. They just think hot water melts ice but hot water would make the glass crack. Cold water works super quick! I dont use de icer unless i absolutely have to

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Customers complaining to me about grocery prices going up... want to smack them and say "Do you think I can afford them? I MAKE MINIMUM WAGE!"
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Buffets being described as a "spread". This is a new one! Pregnancy seems to be making me hate every word in rotation xD

also really wanting something to eat but not knowing what... there's something specific I want to eat but I don't know what it is! o___________O
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Buffets being described as a "spread". This is a new one! Pregnancy seems to be making me hate every word in rotation xD

also really wanting something to eat but not knowing what... there's something specific I want to eat but I don't know what it is! o___________O
    "We're just putting a little spread on..." You're putting a buffet on! I feel like they're trying to make it sound more posh! I don't even need to be pregnant to find numerous words incredibly annoying haha.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Waking up with a headache every single morning for the past five days. Think I'm grinding my teeth in my sleep
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum