Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Looking for jobs. Im finding loads that id like to do but then you look at the hours and they are so low! 4hrs per week or 6hrs per week spread across 2 days. This is the countryside! Wherever you work you have to travel but 4hrs isnt even worth it.
    Bad isn't it? Apparently about 90% of what's in our local job centre are 0 hour contracts so some weeks you might get eff all :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Its awful!
    Only having 4 or 6 hours a week seems pretty pointless unless you are in education but all the ones im finding are during weekdays. Even so half your wages are going to go on travel anyway

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Sold something to a girl on JE and posted it out, all fine. Couple of days later she messages me going "OMG thats my old address on paypal". I obviously can't do anything about it now, its out of my hands. Its just annoying because I don't need transaction hassle..

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Sold something to a girl on JE and posted it out, all fine. Couple of days later she messages me going "OMG thats my old address on paypal". I obviously can't do anything about it now, its out of my hands. Its just annoying because I don't need transaction hassle..
    Gaaaahhhh that is so annoying!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Food. I give up on it. Just gonna drink tea for the rest of my life.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Preggo and preggers.

Here was me thinking we were adults, not teenagers.. what's with the stupid nicknames or shortening of words?! Those 2 make me cringe something awful.

edit - and people describing their children as sexy. Shudder.
    Last edited by wallflower; 02-07-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    people describing their children as sexy. Shudder.
    I saw this for the first time ever today!
    (I wonder if it's the same person? Soooo checking out our mutual friends tomorrow)
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

lol! Mine wasn't on facebook, it was in an old womens magazine I found in my room! Soooo creepy!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Ahh, someone described their newborn baby as "mummys sexy wee man" on my facebook today. Felt sooo icky to read!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Ahh! I don't get it. It's creepy!