Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

We have a whole cupboard full of nice things like cereal bars and chocolate which i can no longer eat. Bought one box of special biscuits that i can eat and told my dad to read the labels first. Nope he's gonna eat mine because he doesnt have any normal digestive biscuits. Theres a whole cupboard full of other things for him to eat! I have this one packet..

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Open University groups haha. Official start date was yesterday and people on there had completed the first essay assignment before then... It's not due for 2 months. Yeah, I'm probably going to go at the "right" pace.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

^Little tip for you, avoid the forums. They're generally a lot worse, though occasionally people do post relevant facts in there, a lot of people admit there's a lot of one-upmanship. A lot of people I've come across doing OU seem to think cutting it fine for a deadline is a week or so before the cut off haha. You're not a proper student until you've had a mad panic trying to get your assignment in on time .
    Just work at your own pace, you'll figure it out as you go . I remember a bloke on my social sciences module who essentially completed the course in three months, all he had to do was submit his assignments on time but they were all written out. He had a good reason for it, but personally I think that's a bit of a shame, you're not going to enjoy the material, and likely not completely absorb it if you're rushing through it; by all means work at your own pace, but the main point i'm making is that you should enjoy what you're doing, otherwise you're probably not on the right course!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

100% agree. I stick to the stufy guide. Think its ridiculous people leaping ahead, unless you have a holiday planned or something.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Yeah, I have no plans to go ahead of schedule unless I'm enjoying it... but to be completing assignments before the course has even started? Yikes!

Going to dig out my materials and think about starting something aha.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Double poooost.

Just noticed I'm down like.. 10+ friends on facebook. Either people have taken a mass dislike to me (most likely!) or facebook is being a bitch.

edit - it's not even letting me see my friends to know who it is -_-
    Last edited by wallflower; 02-02-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Had a nosey and I think I'm one

EDIT: thats been glitched not deleted you lol!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Christ people on some forums are knobs. Just because you don't come across as a know it all they assume you know nothing. Probably know a damn site more than this person (on the topic in hand) tbh
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

All this neck nomination stuff I keep seeing on Facebook. It's not funny, people have died!

Also, Philip Seymour Hoffman has died and people all over Tumblr are like "What are they going to do about Mockingjay? Will they cut the character out?" He has a wife, and children and he's died at 46 years old. Who cares about the film?!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Had a nosey and I think I'm one

EDIT: thats been glitched not deleted you lol!
    Apparently so! Ach well you're back now I dunno who else is gone haha... oh dear. I haven't been able to see my friends list nor message someone unless they message me first for 99% of today o.O