Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Yeah trough a PC and have love film
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Some girl asked me for advice on how to start stretching her ears a couple of weeks ago. I told her the obvious, 1mm every couple of months, don't force it through, don't wear tapers, etc etc. she went and done the polar opposite, she's skipped sizes, been wearing tapers and is saying about how her ear is scabby on facebook and she's put a random metal ring in her ear as a tunnel because the school wont let her wear tapers. oh and shes at 6mm already. somebody shoot me.

The shower isnt working. Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigspanners View Post
    Yeah trough a PC and have love film
    Cool

We have 2 TVs but it's extremely rare we watch a TV channel. The one upstairs that we watch most can't even get TV but we watch films and have Netflix hooked up to it. The one downstairs is hooked up to a media PC with films on and a Pi as well.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just about everyone I've spoken to today GMG. Bad mood central over here
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

"I want them things."

You want those things. THOSE. It's replaced "brought" instead of "bought" as my most anger-making word haha.

Also, people have stopped using contractions. Why? He away to the shop. I going to the shop. STOP.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Some girls on my course. Like, yesterday they would not stop giggling all the way through Law + Ethics, to the point where they got moved (high school anybody?)

and today we were having an explanation of how to set up and use television cameras and they wouldn't stop talking and laughing all the way through and because my group was stood next to them we missed half the explanation of how to white balance the camera and some of the really important stuff on microphone frequency (like if you use the wrong frequency it's illegal so it's pretty important we know how to check etc)

Okay, I get having friends in the class and wanting to talk to them, I talk to my friends, but I at least have the courtesy to keep quiet during explanations so people can learn. If you want to mess about and waste your 9,000 a year it's fine, but don't put my education, and the education of everyone else, in jeopardy because 'OMG I TOOK A PICTURE OF A PICTURE'.

Wow. Gold star. Ugh they're so annoying -.- I mean, I do have a laugh at uni and stuff but it's just unfair to talk through explanations (really loudly) and distract the class. Grrr - what's the point of paying to do a degree if you're not gonna pay attention -.-
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

We just did our tax returns online - why does it need to take so long? In all, we spent over an hour for each of us filling in page after page of forms, most of which didn't apply.

I'm sure there must be a better way than the current broken mess that is the UK tax system!

I have an assignment to write by wednesday and no days off.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

^Set yourself word counts each night maybe? With rewards ofc .

This weather's GMG atm, it's drying my skin out like mad and making it really sore. It's also not exactly encouraging me to leave the house. Really wish I could just teleport to day school tomorrow.
    Also every damn time I move, bones are cracking. I absolutely hate the sound!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook