Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

I know :/ one day they will look back and wonder why they camped outside a hotel to support a guy who was caught drag racing in a residential area (dangerous enough) but under the influence of drink and drugs!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Food labels. It would be so awesome if every product just simply had 'suitable for vegetarians or vegans' written on it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

'My sims faulty can i pick up a new one in store?'
    'Call our customer service line'

HOW CAN I DO THAT WHEN MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK!? D:

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

My mum. She's always complaining to me about how little money she has, how difficult things are. How she feels so sad that she couldn't offer any financial assistance when we were planning our wedding (not that I was expecting her to, but she was a real martyr about it)

I just spoke to her on Skype tonight and she was telling me all about the new car she has just ordered, the personalised number plate she has bought to go on it ("because it has to be done!") and how excited she is to go to the Maldives in April.

She works hard and I don't begrudge her having nice things but it really winds me up when she complains about how skint she is and then in her next breath, almost brags about how much she has spent?!

Neighbours. Cos everyone loves incessant tapping on the wall before 9am.
    Seriously, I was up, but this is quite a frequent occurrence. And it's bloody irritating.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

peoples reaction to me telling them I'm not going out tonight.

Look, I've just walked in from uni, I'm in pain, I'm tired because I've been up since 4 and had 2 hours sleep and I've just been to uni! Doing Law which makes my head hurt. Don't act all annoyed and try and persuade me to be social, I need to look after myself today. Which is something people can't grasp =/

also, I have a fair bit of spare money atm and I don't want to waste it, as I'm saving up for a big treat if I do a year cut free but, sadly, this is something they don't get =/
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

How rude my parents were about my pufferfish. I realise that not everyone gets my fascination with certain animals but my parents knew how much I'd been looking forward to getting this little guy, how much planning went into this and how much of a farce I had actually getting hold of him so I really didn't appreciate comments such as "well he doesn't do much does he", "couldn't you have got a more colourful one", "why didn't you get a clown fish" when they saw him. My family really are doing my head in lately
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

When I tell people I don't have a tv (through choice) they ask again like I didn't get the right answer.
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Bigspanners View Post
    When I tell people I don't have a tv (through choice) they ask again like I didn't get the right answer.
    Out of interest do you watch films?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I washed my hair at lunchtime. Why is it already noticeable greasy? Ive just been sat in an office all evening. I dont touch it or anything. So gross.