Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    You say you don't care what other people tattoo on their body but this all stemmed from you saying:

in a thread called 'You know what really grinds my gears'.

You obviously do care, or you wouldn't have posted about it...

I'm completely baffled by this whole thing. You're contradicting yourself over and over again. You said it grinds your gears and then you're saying you don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Buried View Post
    So perhaps I voiced my opinion in the wrong thread, so forgive me there. But my opinion will stand regardless.
    Isn't that enough to say I messed up? I'm admitting I posted this in the wrong thread; it doesn't "grind my gears." I don't see how I'm being contradicting at all. Maybe if you actually read what I wrote in my last post properly you would've seen that.

I'll admit that I worded what I said in that post wrong...
    ...I've worded my true thoughts wrong...
    At least you admit twice you were wrong. Then contradict yourself and throw the whole "WAAH WAAAH BUT IT'S MY OPINION" thing around.

As for taking offence, I couldn't give a rats arse what you said, I run this forum, I will stand up for the members who you directly insulted.

I never said you weren't educated enough, I advised that you educate yourself MORE on how to be tactful.

It certainly isn't my place to say what you can/can't do

Oh really? Why are you doing it AGAIN? Lol

then grab and swallow yourself a huge spoonful of cement and harden up....you too should accept their opinions....Don't let some guy on the internet's opinion of seeing them as a little overdone get to you....Take it with a grain of sand, don't be so serious.

Fact is love you back pedal again, saying you were wrong, didn't mean what you said, then you go on to tell me I have misunderstood you, then you say the opposite of what you have said. You're going in so many circles it's dizzying.

As for opinion yes some opinions can be wrong believe it or not, as in morally wrong and socially inept such as saying that someone's tattoo is tacky because it's a common design.

And as for you feeling attacked well that sums everything up doesn't it? People don't agree with your opinion (you know, those things that you say EVERYONE can have) so you're under attack.

Guess what, not everyone is going to agree with you.

Welcome to the real world, you'll see it everywhere on this forum.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Isn't that enough to say I messed up? I'm admitting I posted this in the wrong thread; it doesn't "grind my gears." I don't see how I'm being contradicting at all. Maybe if you actually read what I wrote in my last post properly you would've seen that.
    Be rude to one more member and you're getting a warning or a ban.

END OF.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Be rude to one more member and you're getting a warning or a ban.

END OF.
    Look, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm trying to be reasonable. But ban me if you will, because I know for a fact I'm not coming back here again so I can be attacked. Especially when there is an unreasonable admin (who really needs to lighten up) in control who is abusive of his/her "powers."
    Guess I'm not coming back to an unfriendly forum. How sad…

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Actually this forum is one of the friendliest forums I've ever found, including forums which pride themselves on being super friendly.
    Funnily enough people aren't always too keen to fawn over some one who appears from nowhere and decideds to throw insults and uneducated statements around the place then starts flaming well respected members of the forum for sticking up for people. Oh and who also cannot drop a subject which has been finished.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

When customers ask me to order them a taxi and then disappear before it arrives, gaaahhhh!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Look, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm trying to be reasonable. But ban me if you will, because I know for a fact I'm not coming back here again so I can be attacked. Especially when there is an unreasonable admin (who really needs to lighten up) in control who is abusive of his/her "powers."
    Guess I'm not coming back to an unfriendly forum. How sad…
    Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    When customers ask me to order them a taxi and then disappear before it arrives, gaaahhhh!
    Oh yes. As I'm in the office they normally ask one of the foh staff who then come in and ask me. We use a private taxi company and when he turns up he pops into the office to find them. Half the time they aren't there or the member of staff they asked has left so no one knows who it was for!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Double post but why must everything relate to my 'tattoo'.
    Ive mentioned in here before i never told my parents about my mods. I was 18 not living at home. I know they dont like them so i dont show them off around them (i always wear socks etc) They saw a picture of my foot in a tagged photo so this is the only one they know about but if theres a way to make a dig at it they will.
    I was just telling them about my hospital trip and my dad pipes up 'oh did you faint when you got your tattoo' and if someones on about a secret 'oh thats like Alyssa and her tattoo'. If someone they know gets a tattoo and posts a photo to facebook 'look how horrible that is, why would you do that to yourself. Imagine what it will look like when they are older'
    Glad they dont know about the rest of them... Really really grinds on me. Why mention it ALLLL the time. No need.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

The fact that I am a complete pushover and let myself get used. Also the fact that I'm good enough for when somebody needs a favour or for when they need to complain about something, but not good enough to be included in anything else. Feeling terribly lonely right now and it sucks :(
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'