Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Watching my little brother being a tit on Bizzare ER >_<

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Told my friend id joined an online dating site last week because of long work hours and not knowing anyone around here and then today she posted this status 'Watching this internet dating documentary on ITV. Lads in their early 20's using dating websites/apps or whatever? Only a little bit tragic!' cant help but be a bit upset and angry by it.
    I think I'd be a bit angry and offended by that too. I've told a few people that I've joined and it turns out that most of them are on there too! My 21 year old housemate is now considering joining after I've told her how many hotties I've seen on there!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I think I'd be a bit angry and offended by that too. I've told a few people that I've joined and it turns out that most of them are on there too! My 21 year old housemate is now considering joining after I've told her how many hotties I've seen on there!
    Turned out she was on about the 'dating party' a group of lads had on the programme she was watching but we shouldve known that because she mentioned the programme a the start of the status! Now shes trying to say she didnt mean people shouldnt use them but whats wrong with going out and meeting people irl. Im sorry but you called it tragic!.
    How are you finding it?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

R-o-s-a-n-n-a

not that hard, is it? -.-

thanks parents for giving me a seemingly unspellable name -.-
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    R-o-s-a-n-n-a

not that hard, is it? -.-

thanks parents for giving me a seemingly unspellable name -.-
    Try being called Alyssa! 'Is that Elizabeth without the Beth?' No just no

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

It's a shame because they're both such lovely names!

My third year project supervisor grinds my gears, talking about dragging a dead horse! I just needed her to sign some stuff!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Someone on my facebook putting "Had to have a giggle at one of my "friends" bragging about their weight, and they're heavier than I am!"... UUUUGH.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Turned out she was on about the 'dating party' a group of lads had on the programme she was watching but we shouldve known that because she mentioned the programme a the start of the status! Now shes trying to say she didnt mean people shouldnt use them but whats wrong with going out and meeting people irl. Im sorry but you called it tragic!.
    How are you finding it?
    Sometimes it isn't as easy as just going out and meeting someone in real life though is it lol. I work really unsociable hours so the only people I meet are people I work with and customers who we aren't allowed to fraternise with lol.
    I haven't spoken to anyone yet but had loads of messages. Just all from people I'm not interested in lol :( I have a few mutual 'meet me' people but I haven't messaged any of them as I don't really know how serious I am about potentially meeting someone yet. But if one of them messages me then I would definitely reply lol, I just don't want to be the initiator!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

People who constantly do not follow through. Seriously, how f*cking hard is it to actually do what you say you will?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Stock issues. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous now! Ordered something that's "in stock" on Wildcat. I emailed them cos I don't trust them still and no sorry there's a glitch, you shouldn't have been able to order it, it's been out of stock for over a month, however they're "expecting it any day now" wow that's great thanks a freaking lot.

Oh and I've had to put my BAF order in today as well and lose out on the sale because 3 things I wanted are now out of stock and most of the other things only have 1 or 2 in stock and I'm not getting up at 5am just to order them.

What a JOKE!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<