Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I ordered 2 dresses from ASOS on Tuesday and they both arrived yesterday. I have to buy things in a size bigger so they fit over my boobs. Both (beautiful) dress didn't fit over my boobs even though they were a size too big! Sooo annoying. Back to drawing board for my birthday dress.
    I feel your pain, I have this problem too. I wish I had slightly smaller boobs!

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Whys it so difficult for some people to act like decent human beings. Ive been asking for my stuff back for 2 months. Got fed up and just called him yesterday 'i will when i can but i work a lot' yeah i know you do but i can also hear that you are in the pub right now. 'Il call you tomorrow if i remember to put it in my bag before work' has he called? no. And whys it so difficult for him to put it in when i ask, ive asked like a million times now. So frustrating!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Does he live with people Alyssa? I'd just go round and get someone else to let me in or get it from his room for me tbh, esp after he's mucked you around for so long!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by lauren1987 View Post
    I feel your pain, I have this problem too. I wish I had slightly smaller boobs!
    Soooo annoying! Maybe if I ever manage to lose weight (putting weight on is what made my boobs suddenly grow too big), I'll look into getting the dresses again because they are really gorgeous. I've looked on literally every clothes website I can think of and still can't find a dress I want. My birthday is in 3 weeks and I'm working most days until then. Might have to have a trip to Leeds or Manchester on one of the few days off if I can.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Does he live with people Alyssa? I'd just go round and get someone else to let me in or get it from his room for me tbh, esp after he's mucked you around for so long!
    He lives with his dad who ive never met. Ive dropped him off and i know what house number it it. I told him i was gonna get it from his house today after work but i finished late and traffic is horrendous at this time :( Its hard enough getting home let alone making a detour further into the city! So ive told him to bring it to me tomorrow, i know he has the day off so if he doesnt im going over. Its only a hoodie and an old laptop i dont need but still its my stuff and ive been asking for it back for ages.

EDIT: We have 3 piles in the cupboard. Big plates, little plates and bowls. Bowls do not live on top of the plates.
    Last edited by Lyssssa :); 10-11-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Bloody chuffin stoopid work!!!!!!!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Burnt the roof of my mouth so badly yesterday at Yo Sushi that a big piece of skin just flapped off. Gross :( and it's so sore.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

I have a friend on fb that gives the world a play by play of the days ache or pain. Every. Single. Day.

I'm a complete abuser of the function that removes someone from showing up in your newsfeed...
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I have a friend on fb that gives the world a play by play of the days ache or pain. Every. Single. Day.

I'm a complete abuser of the function that removes someone from showing up in your newsfeed...
    Same, I've got so many people's stauses blocked haha! One of them for that exact reason!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Currently it's a migraine and she's too scared to move from the sofa after waking up from a nap in case it's still there... could reach over for her phone and look at the screen fine though! -_____________-
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :