Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

^Personally i'd agree. I often have Quorn in the fridge that gets shoved behind other stuff, it's not always obvious that it's veggie. I think you need to label your shelf or if someone else persists using it, ask the people you live with that you'd like that shelf to be kept separate.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

That i'm trying to sleep, stressing about tomorrow and my brother's decided to now watch Alan Partridge/Steve Coogan/whatever the heck kind of comedy he finds amusing at a super loud volume that through an adjoining wall means I can hear it word for word. I have to be up early tomorrow for the vets at 9, I have a headache and my nipple piercing hurts for some random reason. Please just let me sleep!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Being called while I'm half way through my breakfast by someone who just wants to whinge, boo to soggy cereal!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Trying to dry clothes in a house that has no tumble dryer, no airing/boiler room (our boiler had a kitchen cupboard built around it) and hardly any garden with no proper washing line. Doesnt help its rained all week so we cant even put the airers outside.

That and the fact my house mates cannot tidy up after themselves. One has stuff everywhere! Her friend slept on our sofa last wednesday and the sleeping bag/pillows are still on the floor in thw living room, washing up for the whole week is on the side, a pile of shoes has appeared in the kitchen as well as a pile of 'stuff' on the counter. We've got tons of little fruit flies flying around because she cant put her finished fruit in the bin. Its gross! Mix that with neither of them change the bin, i do it all the time, and i put the bags out to be collected everyweek. Left it to see if they would once but nope, i just had to deal with it the week after and Im the only one who thinks to hoover downstairs as well even though im hardly down here. Its getting to the state of our old house which is what we didnt want to happen. How they will cope when i go next month i dont know.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

In the past 15 minutes, I've developed a big bruise that's black and purple and all sorts of lovely colours on my calf. I haven't banged it at all. On my thigh on the same leg, I've got some weird bump that's skin colour and it looks like a blister but it's not soft. It just feels like... extra smooth skin. Where did you both come from? Bump, what are you!? Go away >:(
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I'm absolutely f'ing furious with work. I'm the head receptionist, meaning me being on the 6:00 - 14:00 is pointless because I need to be here when it's busy not when there are no customers in. I understand that I do need to do them to make it fair for everyone else. But I've just seen the new rota. I've got 3 precious night shifts on which I finish at 6am. I finish at 6am on Monday before my days off, which means I either sleep the day away or have hardly any sleep and spend the day knackered. Then I'm back in work at 6am (my 4th week of morning shifts!!!!) on the Wednesday! I cannot begin to explain how angry I am. You know when you're so angry that you want to cry? I'm feeling like that right now! I've emailed the guy who does the rotas. I know it won't get changed but I just want an explanation about why he thinks this is fair.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

The one time I actually want to tie my hair back and just trying to do a ponytail seems so flipping complicated! Gave up and left it loose. Oh well.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

This seller is taking the freaking piss. I sent the book back earlier this month, they're claiming it never showed. And of course, I claimed to have proof of postage, which I did, but thanks to it now being so long ago I've frigging well misplaced it. B*llocks.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

If you cannot spell, use punctuation or even make any bloody sense then WHY do you have a job where you communicate constantly in writing? WHY???

Also if you have a job where communication with your staff is imperative then PLEASE MAKE SENSE.

Omg I'm beside myself with all this today!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I hate going back to morning shifts after my days off. Its so hard to get my sleeping pattern right. I'd rather go into work and do an afternoon shift and have an 8 hour turnaround and then do a morning shift.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."